Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Affiliate Marketer Blogs
When super affiliates have a problem with an affiliate marketing campaign, what do they do? Find out here:
9 Exciting Affiliate Marketing Online Plans
1. Anything you post to your site should be thoroughly researched. If you are not an expert on the subject, you will provide faulty or incorrect information. You also want to master the subject, so you can provide intelligent comments to a readers questions.
2. If you are just starting out in web design, use a simple template for your layout, then modify it with your own code. As you continue to learn about web design, you can update and change your site to reflect your new knowledge.
3. Do you find it difficult to post when you say you will or when you intend to? You can write a blurb ahead of time and have it posted at the date and time that you select. When opening your new post page, there is a future publication setup. You can write with this and get it done in advance.
4. Captchas are wonderful when used for registration, though they should not be used for anything else. Captchas tend to irk website users, because they force your users to complete a troublesome task simply to proceed to, or view their desired webpage. Most visitors will simply leave the website and use another resource instead.
5. Remember you’ve got a life beyond blogging. Not allowing yourself a break now and then can result in burnout and fatigue. Make sure to leave time for yourself; go for a walk or talk to a friend. You’ll come back refreshed with a bunch of new ideas to include in your blog.
6. Seek the aid of a web design professional, as they have more experience on the subject and can give you a lot of information. Keep this up and you could become an expert one day.
7. Blog about interesting things and provide relevant content. Nobody wants to read a saga about doing the dishes and cleaning the bathroom every day. It will be hard for readers to engage with such familiar, dull content unless you present it in a unique and novel way. Choose topics that will make visitors feel involved, intrigued, or intent on reading further. The main goal of blogging is to get readers to your site.
8. Don’t make your page sizes any larger than necessary. Not all people using the Internet have a fast connection, and loading times can make visitors lose interest. You don’t want people to have to abandon your site because the pages won’t load.
9. Make sure you consider SEO compatibility when choosing your theme. This is not only good for your search engine placement, but your site’s loading time, as well. Everything is even more fast-paced in today’s world, waiting around for graphics and plug-ins to load will not be something your readers want to do. They will simply hit the “back” button and find another blog without having seen even a little bit of your content.
Email Marketing Tip: Email only those you know. Mailing messages to individuals with whom you are unacquainted will make you look like a spammer. They’ll consider your email spam, defeating your marketing strategy. This can result in them deleting your email, which would mean your time was wasted.
Please submit your comments or questions about affiliate marketer blogs in the comments section below.