Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Affiliate Marketer List
Learn about the wrong way and the right way to do affiliate marketing:
9 Professional Affiliate Marketing Online Opportunities
1. Remember not to overuse keywords, plug-in, images and ads. Doing this will undo your hard work by earning you a flag from search engines. Write naturally, and make sure that your blog posts are easy to read.
2. Make judicious use of graphics to give your site eye appeal. You will want text to wrap around pictures so it isn’t boring. When you have content that looks like it took time to create, people become interested in your site and come back for more.
3. It’s easy to incorporate videos on your blog with WordPress. While this might take a little extra preparation on your part, it is worth it. Internet users are a visual group. Videos are great at getting points across that words can miss.
4. Invest in a library of books which will aid you in learning the field of web design. Start out simple by purchasing books that are in line with your level of expertise, then gradually upgrade.
5. Make sure your blog incorporates search engine optimization. The whole point of a blog is to get people to read it, so you need to ensure that your site appears high in the search results for relevant keywords. Choose specific, popular keywords to use in both your blog title and throughout the entry itself so that you will attract more readers.
6. If you have links on your page, those links should have text associated with them. Links that show content are clearly visible to the visitor so they know what they are clinking on. When links do not have text content, the link could be accessed accidentally by keyboard shortcut.
7. Attempt to write about evergreen topics. Blogging about topics which will always be searched for, such as recipes or how-tos, will ensure that you get a steady amount of traffic from them for the life of your blog.
8. Try to keep current with information related to webdesign. Internet forums are a great place to visit for this information. There is no end to the excellent websites on the Internet that offer free advice for the taking.
9. Advertisements play an important role in blogging and are utilized by most bloggers as a way to make revenue. However, allowing too many ads on your blog can actually lead to a decline in readership. If they see too many ads, they may look for a different site instead of staying at yours.
Email Marketing Tip: Make sure everyone on your subscriber list has given permission for you to send them email. If you do, your emails will be viewed as unwelcome solicitations, meaning they won’t be read and will instead be instantly sent to the delete pile. This can negatively impact on your business. Concentrate your efforts on marketing strategies that are well received.
Please submit your comments or questions about affiliate marketer list in the comments section below.