Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Affiliate Marketer Tools
Get rid of your affiliate marketing challenges once and for all:
9 Innovative Affiliate Marketing Online Strategies
1. Blog on a regular basis. A common mistake some bloggers make is they don’t update their blog frequently enough. Any readers who are initially interested will lose interest if they have to wait a long time between posts or updates to articles. Get in the habit of updating your blog at least once per week and sending updates via email.
2. Make your website as fast as possible. Those who visit your site have little in the way of patience so ensure your site is designed to load quickly. Minimize the amount of Flash, scripts and graphics on your site. Optimize the site with HTML, SSI files, caching options and minimize CSS and JS coding.
3. Use the scheduler tool to schedule the publishing of your blog posts. You can set them at certain times, even when a computer is far from you. Locate your edit page and find the publish box. Directly beneath this is the notation: PUBLISH IMMEDIATELY. Put the time you want the blogs to post in military time. Select OK. When you spot your “schedule for” screen, select it and then hit “schedule” if things look right.
4. When making multiple pages for different subcategories on your site, the copy/paste function can be your favorite thing about your PC! Rather than taking the time to constantly start from scratch with HTML coding, just copy existing content and re-save it with a new name. You will be able to use this master copy over and over again.
5. Advertising freebies that you give away can generate a lot of traffic to your blog. You don’t have choose a big-ticket prize to attract new readers; most people love getting free stuff. Give away as much as you can, and it could pay off greatly. Readers will return to your blog again and again to look for new contests, if you give things away regularly.
6. Your website needs to have easy navigation, if you want to have multiple visitors. Links need to be prominent and simple to find. Another way to provide easy navigation is to incorporate menus. Ensure that there are links to all of your main pages, such as the home and contact pages, in a prominent location on every page.
7. Make sure your theme is good for SEO ranking. This will improve search engine rankings for your blog, and will help the site run without excessive glitches. Readers want to visit blogs which load swiftly, and they won’t return to a site which doesn’t. They will go right back to the search results and continue searching for and reading other blogs instead of yours.
8. Placing a visitor counter on your site is unattractive. While you may like to see how many visitors you’ve had, most of your visitors do not want to see the counter. Eliminate visitor counters, and find other methods of tracking the number of visitors to your site.
9. Ensure that your blog remains in tip-top shape. This means that you should perform all of the maintenance that needs to be done and change small things every once in a while. This keeps readers engaged and ensures people don’t have issues getting to your blog.
Email Marketing Tip: It’s extremely important to send your marketing emails with a personalized touch. Dropping the intended recipient’s name into the email’s content is just the beginning of what you can do. Use all the information you’ve gathered to personally market to people. An easy way to organize your subscriber list is to form sub-groups of customers that have similar interests and then personalize the message each group receives based on their interests.
Please submit your comments or questions about affiliate marketer tools in the comments section below.