Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Affiliate Marketing Beginners
Which common affiliate marketing problems do you want to overcome? Find the answers here:
7 Expert Affiliate Marketing Web Site Tips
1. Check to be certain you have not overused keywords, Adsense postings, images or plug-ins. If you do, search engines will flag you and will not list you in their results. Let your prose flow smoothly and naturally.
2. Make sure you have your blog backed up. This must be a regular process for you. One good WordPress plugin for this is Xcloner. Create a back up of your blog using any method that you are comfortable with; just be sure to create multiple backups. You don’t want to take the chance of losing all your blog posts.
3. While you want to keep the aesthetics of your site in mind, you also need to make every effort to keep your file sizes to a minimum. Large files take longer to load when people visit your website. Maximizing the loading speed of your website is always better. Remember, too, that some visitors may be using dial-up or other low-speed connections. Perform tests on your website to confirm that it can be quickly loaded, even on the slowest internet connection.
4. Don’t choose a common term, such as “admin,” for your username. You are risking bot attack if your username is something generic like administrator or admin. That’s a security risk. Any user names on your users page that are “administrator” or “admin” should be removed. Use something else.
5. It is fine to occasionally recommend your blog on social media, but take it easy. If every one of your Twitter tweets has your blog links, this can actually turn some people off. Mix things up by posting links, fun information, and interesting content. This will help you to stand out and achieve your goal of gaining traffic to your site.
6. Simplify your home page. People will quickly decide whether or not they want to do business with you by how your homepage looks. Blow the horn about your business and its unique qualities, but reduce the amount of extra fluff on your site.
7. Do many people leave comments on your posts? If so, going through all your comments might be tough for you and other people who are reading along. Try using a plugin that adds page numbers to the comment section. This navigational tool will save time and make your site look organized.
Email Marketing Tip: Ensure you do not add an email address to your email address list unless you have authorization from the person to whom it belongs. If you add people who have not subscribed to your e-mails, you will develop a bad reputation. As well, you may find that your email service provider may kick you off the service for violating spam rules.
Please submit your comments or questions about affiliate marketing beginners in the comments section below.