Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Affiliate Marketing Dummies Pdf
You don’t need a marketing degree to succeed with affiliate marketing. Here is what you need to know:
7 Special Affiliate Marketing Web Site Ideas
1. Select key phrases for your blogging search engine optimization strategy that are unique and unlikely to be used by your competition. You do not want to utilize the same typical keywords used by every other blog; if you do your blog won’t be noticed. When you want to bring in readership, you must stay unique.
2. Let readers comment on your blog. In this way, people will feel like members of your community and you will have a better understanding of your readers. There are plugins that will require comment approval before they show up on your site. This will keep spammers and advertisers away.
3. Prevent utilizing pop-ups on your site. It’s annoying to visit a website and get ambushed with a lot of pop-up ads. Many visitors to a site will just click away from a site with pop-ups, even if the site is a popular one. In addition, many people now have pop-up blockers anyway. Your customers will be much happier if you give these types of advertisement a wide swerve. If you use a host who forces you to utilize pop-ups, you probably need to search for another host.
4. Highlight comments that are made by the post’s author. Sometimes, the comments section becomes a place to ask questions. Any responses made can be missed or overlooked because of so many comments. Make sure you highlight text from the author. In this way, they will be easy to find.
5. Attract visitors by giving away freebies. People love a freebie, so it doesn’t need to be a big deal. If people feel like they are getting something tangible from your blog, then they will value and visit it more. If you pepper your blog with frequent freebies, then readers will check back often.
6. Use neutral background colors. Visitors to your website can be overwhelmed by strong textures or busy patterned backgrounds and it can give an impression of being an amature. Your background should be a neutral color or white. Studies indicate that text set against neutral colors such as these are easiest to read.
7. Avoid common words and phrases for your user name. When you are showing as “admin”, your site has a higher chance of being targeted by bots. This poses a real threat to security. If you have usernames that are administrator or admin, delete them. Use another username.
Email Marketing Tip: Make sure you have a clear, unsubscribe button. Don’t fail to include one or bury it so that it is not readily apparent. Make your customers feel that you value their participation and not as though they have been roped in unwillingly and unable to escape.
Please submit your comments or questions about affiliate marketing dummies pdf in the comments section below.