Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Affiliate Marketing Forums List
Are you prepared to profit from affiliate marketing? Get yourself ready here:
7 Quality Affiliate Marketing Web Site Ideas
1. Be certain that everywhere your logo appears on your site, the logo links back to the home page of your site. Most websites with a logo have that logo linked to the home page, and your visitors will expect this. It can be frustrating to users if your logo is static, because they then must look around for a “home” link. Your site’s navigation and ease of use will be much improved by making your logo into a link.
2. Find blogs within your niche and comment on their posts. You should consider creating a separate folder in Google Reader and using it to keep up with the selection of blogs that you choose to follow. Read your favorite blogs and comment on them regularly. Make sure your comments have value, but don’t hesitate to comment if you have something to say.
3. Make sure that every action can be cancelled if needed. Actions include registering for any e-mail notifications, browsing the site, or filling out forms. If you do not give site users the opportunity to cancel an action, they are not likely to return to your site. Over time, this could negatively impact your sales and site traffic.
4. Blog frequently. One of the biggest mistakes bloggers make is not updating the blog often enough. Those that have become interested in your blogs will lose that interest if you don’t provide new material on a frequent basis. Something you can try that works is to post in your blog at least once a week and provide email updates.
5. Make sure you optimize your website for older Internet Explorer versions like IE7 and IE8. Most people have a love-hate relationship with IE; however, many people are still using it, including older versions. Since many elements are not up-to-date you will have to work around it. One tip of utter importance when dealing with the older Internet Explorer browsers is to educate yourself on the bug referred to as box model that haunted them for years.
6. Keep in mind there is a world outside of blogging. If you allow things to get out of balance, you’ll burn out and not be able to produce new content. Make sure to give yourself time off from blogging. Go for a walk with friends, or take a long bath. A timeout lets you return to your blog with a fresh approach to content.
7. Try using easy, maintainable and clear navigation. Your placement of navigation links on your pages will determine the length of your visitor’s stay. The navigational part of your website should allow users a great experience.
Email Marketing Tip: Do not send emails without getting permission first. When you do not use an opt-in method for emails, you destroy trust and credibility with your existing and potential customers. This will have negative effects on your business as a whole. Excessive complaints of spamming may also cause some internet service providers to ban all of your messages.
Please submit your comments or questions about affiliate marketing forums list in the comments section below.