Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Affiliate Marketing How To Make Money
Learn about the wrong way and the right way to do affiliate marketing:
7 Profitable Affiliate Marketing Web Site Concepts
1. Make sure your site’s content is easy to access for everybody. You need to have the content check by users on different device and from different countries. Computer hardware and display settings can vary between countries, so it pays to test your site in as many locations as possible.
2. Create a schedule for blog posts and then abide by it. With such a variety of blogs from which to choose, viewers will look elsewhere for entertainment and information if your blog is not updated on a regular basis. There are some exceptions, like holidays, but you should be sure to always provide regular and consistent blog posts.
3. Are you stuck? Look online for inspiration. A plethora of websites are available that can help spark your inspiration. Find one you like, figure out why it’s appealing, and decide what you can use and improve in your own. Remember that borrowing ideas isn’tt enough to make your website a success. Make those elements better so your site truly shines.
4. Make sure you create multiple ways for your readers to navigate your blog. This will help users navigate and will also keep them happy. View your site as if you are visiting it yourself keeping in mind that if you were visiting the site you would want to be able to navigate it easily, knowing just what to click on to get where you want to go.
5. A visual sitemap is a recommended option when building a website, as it will help you plan things in advance. You’ll be able to visualize how your site is growing as you add each new part. Now you’ll be able to fix areas that need improvement, or add something you’ve forgotten. Visualizing the project in advance is essential, and a sitemap will make it easier.
6. Before you begin blogging, make a choice about what you hope to get out of it. Is it because you are looking to get your name out there or are you looking to be seen as an expert for one particular field? Maybe your main goal is to increase your income. Maybe you have many different goals. It is important to understand those goals and structure your blog accordingly.
7. Make your website as fast as possible. If people visiting your site are waiting for pages to load, boredom will quickly set in and they will leave. You can make your page load faster by reducing the amount of content, such as Flash objects and graphics, which both increase the page’s loading time.
Email Marketing Tip: Provide your customers with an incentive in your emails. They are more likely to purchase from you if they are given an adequate reason to. You could offer anything from a discount, to free shipping when they spend a certain amount on your site.
Please submit your comments or questions about affiliate marketing how to make money in the comments section below.