Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Affiliate Marketing Ideas For Merchants
Learn how to STOP spinning your wheels and START profiting from affiliate marketing:
7 Sure Fire Affiliate Marketing Web Site Tricks
1. As you design your site, avoid overuse of multiple fonts. Also think about how fonts look for different people. Small serif fonts like Times New Roman can be difficult to read on small screens. The most widely-used font is Verdana since it’s appealing to almost everyone.
2. Keep a close watch on your blogging competition and always try to one-up what they are up to. Because you are competing with them for readers, it can’t hurt to know how they do things. Keep in mind that they will probably looking at your blog for the same reasons.
3. Read some web design knowledge online. You can easily do this by reading what others have done. The pros are often not in competition with you and are always willing to share information. Without the right knowledge, you won’t create a very good site.
4. Many times, advertisements are a large part of blogging, as this is how many bloggers bring in revenue. It goes without saying though, that by using a lot of advertisements you may make readers dislike your blog. To keep readers returning to a blog, the focus should be on information, not advertising.
5. Enroll in a periodic web design newsletter to help you to occasionally re-focus on your web design vision. For rookies and veterans, newsletters come in handy.
6. Setting up a “contact me” page is very important. Then readers can contact you directly if they have any input about your blog. This is helpful to both of you. Your readership will likely include many different people, and those varied opinions are an asset. Your readers are the best way to find out what is good and bad about your blog.
7. Your visitors should be able to see your content regardless of the browser they are using. Test your pages with different browsers to make sure it is displayed properly. What works in Chrome may not present properly in Safari, Internet Explorer or Firefox. Therefore, you should check how all the pages of your website display in all the major browsers on the market, before turning your site live.
Email Marketing Tip: When you are in the developmental stages of your email marketing strategy, it is important to remember you’re working on building your reputation. Don’t use misleading tactics, cut corners or attempt to target the wrong customer. Keep in mind the reputation of your business is at stake.
Please submit your comments or questions about affiliate marketing ideas for merchants in the comments section below.