Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Affiliate Marketing Keywords
Get all your affiliate marketing questions answered here:
7 Expert Affiliate Marketing Web Site Opportunities
1. Perhaps you have heard about software like Photoshop and how you can create amazing designs with them. Even still, many people don’t know anything about dreamweaver and the benefits it can offer to web designers. Check this program out for yourself.
2. Don’t let comments and feedback affect you personally. Regardless of the topic, someone is always going to have something critical to say. Use any constructive criticism to make improvements to your blog. Negative criticism should just be answered then ignored. This will demonstrate your maturity and cultivate your readership.
3. HTML5 is important to become knowledgeable about if you seek to succeed in web design. If you don’t know what html5 is, then it is important that you buckle down and learn it so you can be the best at web design.
4. Make sure you select an SEO-friendly theme. Not only will you be able to increase your search engine rank, but your site will also run more efficiently. Speed is a paramount consideration for many Internet users. Few will wait more than a few seconds for content to load. If so, the reader is likely to head back a page and find another resource.
5. Your website should be optimized to include older versions of web browsers such as Internet Explorer. While IE is the bane of everyday browsing these days, you would be surprised how many people use outdated browsers for web surfing. Workarounds are needed because the browser is not 100% compliant with standards. Make sure to look at the infamous “box model bug,” which has been an issue for IE for several years.
6. It is necessary to keep in mind that blogging is typically done in a less formal style than other types of writing. A blog should be social and fun. You should always keep this factor in mind. It is important to establish an enjoyable, friendly connection to readers, so that they are more inclined to return.
7. Become intimately familiar with CSS, or cascading style sheets. CSS is where the real design takes place and it is different than HTML. These style sheets are going to be what your site uses to have a look that’s not too different on each page. This will also make it easier if you decide you want a layout change. For example, if you decide to switch your font to blue, all it takes is making a quick change to the code.
Email Marketing Tip: Provide your customers with an incentive in your emails. They will be more apt to do business with you if you give them a good reason to. One common example of such an incentive is to offer free shipping if a customer’s total order exceeds a certain amount.
Please submit your comments or questions about affiliate marketing keywords in the comments section below.