Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Affiliate Marketing Niche
Learn the top secrets to affiliate marketing here:
7 Amazing Affiliate Marketing Web Site Secrets
1. One easy way to get people to visit your own blog is to comment on other blogs in your niche. Keep track of all the blogs you wish to follow in a special folder using Google Reader. Comment on them on a regular basis whenever you want to say something.
2. It is possible to make changes to your blog without publishing it by creating a duplicate blog in another folder with an identical database. This can keep mistakes you could make from harming your site.
3. Ensure that the site can be scanned with ease. There are a plethora of tests online that help gauge the usability of a particular website. Emphasized text is more easily scanned and helps readers along, also better ensuring they return. Also, keep the important info at the top. Your users will appreciate it, because it helps them know if your site has what they are looking for.
4. Make a schedule for your posts. If you know when you have to post, you’ll be more motivated to get it done. The fact is, you will be able to write several posts all at once, and then have WordPress upload them on a set schedule.
5. It is important that your content stands out from other content posted on the internet because you have only a short amount of time to get a reader interested. This can be accomplished in a number of ways using creative and eye-catching headers and putting the relevant areas of interest in bold type. Bullet points are also great for snagging readers’ attention.
6. Utilized tabbed zones to draw attention to recommended articles. Another spot in which to place such content is immediately before your sidebar. Build a zone that is specifically for the most relevant articles and categories. This helps readers to easily understand what content is on your site, and it encourages them to click on articles too. You will gain an increased click rate when you utilize this method effectively.
7. Clean up the content and comments that do not add any value to your website. This makes your website more user-friendly. To get rid of spam on a daily basis, Akismet can be a useful plugin.
Email Marketing Tip: Branding your business is essential, and it should be incorporated in your email marketing endeavors, as well. For that reason, you should take the time to design a template that allows you to incorporate your company logo, colors and any special fonts also featured on your site or other marketing materials. This will allow people to recognize your emails more easily.
Please submit your comments or questions about affiliate marketing niche in the comments section below.