Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Affiliate Marketing Niches
Learn the top secrets to affiliate marketing here:
7 Quality Affiliate Marketing Web Site Plans
1. Write a unique blog that stands out from everything that is already online. Content that is unique will attract visitors. You can also interest readers by providing information they can’t find elsewhere. Talk about something that is unique to you, like a hobby. Give intimate details of the way something is made. The point is give readers a reason to click on your blog when they are seeking a particular kind of information.
2. Before beginning to create a WordPress site, take the time to draft a plan. Write down what you wish to accomplish with your blog and how you think visitors will want to use it. This will give you a clear picture of what you want your site to look like from the get go.
3. Each page on your site should include a tagline in both the domain and the sub-domains. It needs to be the first thing the viewers sees when they follow links, so make sure the text is large and bold. The tagline should sum up the reason for the page’s existence. Visitors should know whether they have any business at the site just by looking at the tagline.
4. Learn where to go if you run into difficulties with your site. For instance, the Internet is rife with blogs, social media communities and forums dedicated to WordPress. Someone on these resources should be able to give you some help.
5. Always include a page where people can easily contact you. This will allow your visitors to be able to contact you with any questions that they might have. You simply cannot know for certain who is reading the posts you make; some of your readers may have extremely valuable insights. You can only tap into them if you provide a way for them to get in touch with you.
6. You always want to include links to any blogs you have. The information posted should be of high quality and shows the visitor that this content is a topic that you are well informed of. Ensure that it is found easily so that your readers can get a better experience between your site and blog.
7. Your posts appear chronologically by default; however, you can change this. Changing the date is the first step to rearranging your list. Do this by opening a post. You’ll see the date in the top right. Click the date and change it. Save your post and its order will change.
Email Marketing Tip: Before emailing someone, get permission. Unsolicited emails are categorized as spam and are illegal besides being unpleasant. Sending unwanted emails can be detrimental to your business, and your reputation. Start off the right way, and be certain that your efforts are going to people who agree to hear from you.
Please submit your comments or questions about affiliate marketing niches in the comments section below.