Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Affiliate Marketing Online Training
Learn the secrets to affiliate marketing success:
7 Better Affiliate Marketing Web Site Secrets
1. It sounds simple, but your website’s logo makes a huge difference in how your site is perceived. You have to be sure it shows what you can do while keeping you separate from the people you compete with. If you can’t personally make a great logo, contact a graphic design professional.
2. Remember that blogging is a social business. First and foremost, you have to feel accessible to your readers. It is also important to be visible, and to communicate with those who share your area of interest. You will not have success by doing nothing. You must be actively engaged in your blog to ensure its success.
3. All “white space” on your website needs to be used effectively. “White space” doesn’t have to be white, it is simply blank space on your web pages. Website visitors don’t like websites that are overly cluttered and confusing, so use content sparingly. White spaces makes the page easier to read, and this can help more visitors feel comfier on your site.
4. When feedback is given on your blog, respond to it. However, do not let it emotionally affect you. People may post criticisms on your blog no matter which topic you blog about. Use any constructive criticisms to help improve your blog. With destructive or negative comments, respond politely and leave it at that. This shows maturity and helps to increase your readership.
5. Keep in mind that the Internet contains a plethora of website design examples. If you need inspiration, browse some of the other websites out there. Find a website that you like, identify what makes that website appealing, and determine if it is an idea that you can borrow and improve upon. However, don’t just take what you see and put it on your pages. You also need to take things up a notch.
6. Promote the notion of people connecting with each other on your blog. Your readers will enjoy the fact that they can participate in the blog. Always try responding to comments. This kind of interaction encourages your readers to return and promotes an ongoing conversation regarding the subject matter about which you write.
7. For commercial websites, free hosting services are an awful idea. You don’t want tons of ads to detract focus away from whatever your site is promoting. It will serve your needs better when you pay for hosting services.
Email Marketing Tip: Look at some of the spam you receive to learn what to avoid in your own email messages. Sign up for a free email account, post your new address around the web, and watch the spam roll in. No one wants that. Learn from their mistakes and correct any that exist in your own email campaign. People will be able to recognize your emails from the spam they usually get and trust you.
Please submit your comments or questions about affiliate marketing online training in the comments section below.