Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Affiliate Marketing Products
You don’t need a marketing degree to succeed with affiliate marketing. Here is what you need to know:
9 Profitable Affiliate Marketing Online Opportunities
1. Utilize newsletters if you want repeat visitors. If you provide customers with an opportunity to keep abreast of upcoming promotions or events, they will be more likely to return. You can incorporate a form in the sidebar of the site and track users that sign up. Make sure the newsletter only goes to those who actually asked for it, or you’re going to get some serious blowback.
2. Break up your blog posts into smaller pieces. A long post can be overwhelming for the the reader. Thus, you really do need to visually divide such pieces to prevent overwhelming readers.
3. Schedule posts a few days ahead for your blog in WordPress. This will save you a lot of time in the long run. The option to publish now or later is available under the edit screen in WordPress. Beneath that, there will be an option labeled: Publish Immediately. Next to it is a place to input time and date. Input your time in military format. Choose “O.K.”. Check the Schedule For screen and choose Schedule.
4. Repost your blog articles everywhere you can. This will help get you as many readers as possible. Don’t limit the mediums of outlet for your blog. You want to get your content out to the largest number of people with the least amount of effort. Use every outlet available to garner attention.
5. Put your logo on the top of every one of your pages. Your logo on every page makes for a central place where you can link everything together. This also creates recognition for your brand. Choose a logo which represents what your company stands for.
6. Exercise patience and remember that a new blog doesn’t become popular overnight. It takes time for online viewers to come across your blog. In addition, if your content is limited, there simply isn’t much for readers to consume, at first. As your blog ages, you will be able to add more content and attract more readers.
7. Do not use pop-ups. Many consumers are bothered when they visit a site and are suddenly bombarded by pop-ups. Many people will leave a site that has pop-ups, even the big sites. Stay away from these types of annoying ads, and your customers will be happier. If you are required by your hosting service to have pop-up ads, you may want to consider obtaining a new web host.
8. Successful blogging starts with passion for your theme. When you write about things you are passionate about, it will come across that way to your readers. This perception will allow your readers to form a bond with you and they will keep your blog alive.
9. If you want to maximize the potential of your website design, ensure that your pages appear correctly on all web browsers, so any visitor can view them. Different browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari or Chrome may not display content the same way; what works in one might not work in another. Before your website goes live, check to be sure that the pages display properly in all of the most popular browsers.
Email Marketing Tip: Test different formats for your email. Be sure to always include any important information near the top of the emails. But you should try different formats to see which one gives you the most responses. When you find one that works, stick to it. This helps your customers form expectations about future emails and lets them easily find the information they’re looking for.
Please submit your comments or questions about affiliate marketing products in the comments section below.