Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Affiliate Marketing Profitable Niches
Who else wants a simple formula to succeed at affiliate marketing? Check it out here:
7 Promising Affiliate Marketing Web Site Plans
1. Spread links to relevant posts throughout your blog. This will make it easy for readers to navigate your blog. Readers find it very frustrating to land on a site without being able to easily navigate the page and locate information quickly.
2. Avoid using a drop-down menu to choose headers for your blog posts. Keyboard shortcuts are the way to go! A variety of options are available by holding down the CTRL button, then choosing a number between 1 and 6. If you use headers a lot, this can save you a ton of time.
3. Resist the temptation to make use of free web hosts for commercial sites. You will prevent headaches and loss of business. While free sounds good, these hosts have many ads that you cannot control, which they load on your site. These advertisements can give your business a bad reputation and can also cause potential customers to leave your site and vow never to return.
4. Make sure that you have the most recent version of any WordPress plugins you use. You can provide your site with unique power using WordPress plugins. Just like any other software, however, they need to be updated. If you fail to update your plugins, you may miss key upgrades and the plugin may even stop working completely.
5. Proofread, proofread, proofread! If your blog has lots of mistakes, you won’t have a lot of readers. This is no doubt imagining the worst case possible, but things you need to watch out for include malapropisms and commonly confused homonyms, including “your” and “you’re.” Especially watch for errors the spell checkers will overlook.
6. When you’re creating similar pages, use the copy and paste feature to speed up the process. You can save time when designing your website by using the same HTML code, with small changes, for each page. You can re-use a single “master” set of code to churn out a virtually unlimited number of pages.
7. Only use the most recent updated WordPress version available. Updates often contain security patches which eliminate any vulnerabilities. Using an older version of WordPress opens up your site to malware attacks. To keep your site secure, use the newest version of WordPress.
Email Marketing Tip: Make your customer’s experience with you easier by making use of their subscription information. When a customer clicks on a link in your email communication, their subscription information can be used to auto-fill some of the purchasing form. This will speed up the checkout process and make it easier for them to buy your stuff.
Please submit your comments or questions about affiliate marketing profitable niches in the comments section below.