Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Affiliate Marketing Quotes
Learn the top secrets to affiliate marketing here:
9 Special Affiliate Marketing Online Tips
1. Do not go overboard with graphics. While they help to keep a visitor’s interest, they can also make a site look cluttered and push visitors away. Graphics are not meant to be used as mere decorations; they’re meant to better your site content. Also, including the “right” number of images makes it easier to navigate the site.
2. Do excellent research on every topic you are planning to blog about. If you are not an expert on the subject, you will provide faulty or incorrect information. It is also important to thoroughly grasp the subject, so that you can reply to visitor comments.
3. Use targeted titles and descriptions. When prospective visitors use search engines to find your pages, these are among the first things they see. That’s why titles and descriptions are so important. Consider utilizing Scribe, the SEO software, on your WordPress-created site to provide you with additional control over these things. It allows you to edit these parts of your pages to get even more traffic.
4. Providing lots of content on your blog will ensure that you get found through search engines. The more people who can find your blog, the higher your readership numbers will be. The higher your search engine rankings, the greater your readership.
5. Look at different forums for new information. You can just do a quick google search and find the information that you want to learn right on the web for free.
6. Use social media for blog promotion, but do not overdo it. On Twitter, if you only tweet hyperlinks to your blog posts, people will start to ignore you. Alternate your links with interesting, standalone content to attract more attention.
7. Make sure you give your users the option to cancel a given action if they choose to. An action can be classified as completing a form or registering to receive content, like a newsletter. When you do not allow visitors to cancel something they do not wish to complete, you are forcing them into something, which can prove detrimental to fostering return visits and/or purchases.
8. Always include a page where people can easily contact you. This will permit visitors to post questions, or provide you with suggestions. You never know what kind of people will be reading your blog, and you might get some valuable feedback when you allow them to contact you.
9. Make sure you put your website through the NoScript test. You can add this extension to Firefox, and then use it against your website. Certain content cannot be read unless scripts are present. A blank site without scripts can create big problems.
Email Marketing Tip: Take advantage of the call to action technique in your emails. Your subscribers should know exactly what you want them to do in each email you send out. If you have links, make them obvious and include the instructions on how they should be used. These sections can be repeated by just including them within the very top and bottom portions of your emails.
Please submit your comments or questions about affiliate marketing quotes in the comments section below.