Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Affiliate Marketing Sites Like Clickbank
Thousands now succeed at affiliate marketing that never thought they could. Learn how here:
7 Competitive Affiliate Marketing Web Site Ideas
1. Be certain that your website can be scanned easily. Usability testing has shown that visitors are interested in scanning the content for items of value, rather than reading every word. Using bolding, color changes and breaks between sections of text makes your content easier to scan and makes it more likely that visitors will return. The top of the page is the correct placement for your highest quality information. This gives your visitors a better experience.
2. Using videos will make your blog more interesting. In addition to the videos you need to include lots of well written content. A good idea is to enter a text description for each video you add to your blog. This way, you can include related keywords.
3. Your site should have a descriptive title. Do a quick search for the keyword ‘untitled document’ to see how many webmasters neglect to name their site properly. You’ll see just how common the error is. It’s important that your site has a proper descriptive name. The title of your website is an important factor in the algorithms that search engines use.
4. Invite reputed bloggers to guest blog on your own site. You will increase the interest in your blog by adding quality content. You will also experience a boost in readership thanks to fans of the guest blogger stopping by to take a look at your blog. This can be done with several guest bloggers in order to assist you in creating a blog that has a greater amount of quality content.
5. Skip the pop-up windows. Although you may think they are helpful, many people think they are annoying. If customers see these popups and get frustrated, they may not come back to your site.
6. Make sure you are able to stay ahead of the competition with your blog. Remember that the other bloggers writing about the same topic are competing with you for readers. You need to know what they’re doing, so that you can stay ahead of them. On the other hand, if your blog is successful, they will be doing the same thing. Consider it a compliment.
7. If you have questions about popular site design software like Photoshop or Dreamweaver, you may wish to speak with an experienced friend or coworker. Knowing as much as possible about every facet of web design is key to giving yourself the ability to design great websites.
Email Marketing Tip: You can learn some valuable information about how not to email market by studying spam. Get a free email address, post this address all over the Internet, and watch how much spam you receive. Look at the negative aspects of each email and consider how it could have been done better. Your brand’s credibility will be boosted if you separate yourself from spammers.
Please submit your comments or questions about affiliate marketing sites like clickbank in the comments section below.