Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Affiliate Marketing Start To Finish
You don’t need a marketing degree to succeed with affiliate marketing. Here is what you need to know:
7 Special Affiliate Marketing Web Site Opportunities
1. If your blog posts tend to be lengthy, break them up into smaller sections. Blogs that seem to go on and on are often too much for the average reader. Keeping longer posts divided into logical segments, or creating multiple posts, can make your content easier for the common reader to consume.
2. Do not go without proper backup when blogging. Regularly schedule this important task. Xcloner, which is a WordPress plugin is very useful. Back your website up in at least 2 places. It would be disastrous to lose your whole blog.
3. If you want to be successful at web design, you should learn everything you can from several different sources. This will give you many different perspectives to take in.
4. Better your search engine rankings by taking a couple minutes with pictures before uploading them. Be sure to add alternate and title tags to every picture. If someone pins you to Pinterest, for example, the title you put in will pop up.
5. Put the most important things to know about your blog high on the first page. Give a good, short description of your blog, what it is about and who you are. Make these things the first thing a readers sees. This helps ensure that your visitors don’t have a hard time navigating your site.
6. Think about using navigation that is clear and easy. Navigation link placement is essential in how long visitors will stay on a website. Navigation must be simple and clear to better the user experience.
7. If your post title is really long, cut down the length of the web page permalink. For instance, “101 Ways for Smart People to Manage Their Children” is way too long for a URL. Instead, try making the permalink “tips-parents-uncontrollable-children” or something comparable based on the SEO keywords.
Email Marketing Tip: Test the format of your email. To make sure it gets the most attention, important information should always be in the top portion of your emails. You should however experiment with various formats in order to identify which format elicits the most responses. When you find a format that is effective, stick with it. This will help your customers know what to expect from you and know where to look for the information they want to read more about.
Please submit your comments or questions about affiliate marketing start to finish in the comments section below.