Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Affiliate Marketing Startup Guide
Learn the top secrets to affiliate marketing here:
7 Valuable Affiliate Marketing Web Site Ideas
1. Write new blogs on a regular basis. A common mistake among new bloggers is creating a blog, but updating it infrequently. Readers will get bored if there aren’t new articles, often. Something you can try that works is to post in your blog at least once a week and provide email updates.
2. Be certain users have the ability to email posts to themselves if they like. Additionally, make it easy for your users to share with their Facebook and Twitter friends. The WP-Email plugin is great for this.
3. Dedicate a place where readers can give their input and feedback. This will help you recognize mistakes in your design and give you the opportunity to fix them. If your visitors feel like they are a part of your site, they will want to return.
4. It may be worth your while to highlight comments that you make in a blog post. There are often concerns and questions in the comments. Your response can be hard to find if there are a lot of other comments. You should use a different font color for the author’s comments. This will make it easy to spot them.
5. You should know the purpose of your blog before you even write one word. Do you want to make a name for yourself, to become known as an expert in a particular field? Maybe money is your biggest inspiration. Maybe you have more than one goal. It’s crucial that you fully understand your goals so that you can build your blog around them.
6. Include some way to help visitors search for content. People who are seeking something in particular are bound to be interested in finding a search box upon reaching your site. If this option is unavailable, they may leave the site for one that allows a search. Most people look for search forms in the top right so that’s where you should put it.
7. Omit special characters from the URLs of your blog posts. These characters can make things a real hassle. Try shortening all URLs to avoid overwhelming visitors. Try using only keywords.
Email Marketing Tip: Use pre-header material to enhance the preview of your emails. Email marketers call the first few words of the email’s body a “preheader.” Many email clients show this text underneath the subject of the email, allowing the reader to get an idea of what the content is.
Please submit your comments or questions about affiliate marketing startup guide in the comments section below.