Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Affiliate Marketing Startup Ideas
Here is what everybody ought to know about affiliate marketing:
7 Shrewd Affiliate Marketing Web Site Plans
1. Avoid using too many keywords. Selecting good keywords is certainly a key part of getting readers to your blog, but a few good keywords far outweighs tons of less-targeted ones. Search engines these days are starting to figure out how to better analyze content. A blog that is chock full of keywords sends a signal to those search engines that your focus is not on providing quality content. As a result, your rankings will drop like a stone. Instead, choose keywords that are precise and proven to draw traffic.
2. Make sure to pick a WordPress host that allows you to click a button in order to install it. This will save you a lot of hassle from having to create your own database separately. The host will be able to create your blog’s domain as well as it’s database with a single click.
3. When you design your website, avoid using a variety of different fonts. Think about how the various fonts look on a standard computer display. Tiny fonts can be difficult to read. Many websites use Verdana, which can be simple to read in various sizes and colors.
4. Highlight the author’s comments from visitors. People express their opinions or ask questions in the section open to comments. Don’t let your response to a question get lost. Use a different color for the author’s comments. It will be easy for visitors to recognize the responses.
5. You can utilize many different types of social media when advertising your blog, but try not to do it too much. If everything you tweet is a link to your blog, people will not pay attention to them after a while. Include occasional links, but try to make sure the bulk of your postings are quality content that stand on their own.
6. Use free software to set up your own site. You can use a lot of free tools to assist your building of your website, so check into the software that is available to you. Finding good free software does require a bit more legwork, however.
7. Does the clutter of WordPress bother you? Turn off a few boxes that are on the page. Do this from ‘Screen Options’ near the top of your window. Select it for a drop-down menu that lets you switch on or off boxes you want visible.
Email Marketing Tip: Don’t over use words like “Buy now!” the way you go about it. When you send out too many emails, customers will regard them as spam, and will be less likely to make a purchase from you. They will know that you only care about selling services and products, you want to have a good relationship with them and be considered a professional. They will appreciate your efforts and be more likely to purchase from you.
Please submit your comments or questions about affiliate marketing startup ideas in the comments section below.