Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Affiliate Marketing Startup
In depth essentials for making your affiliate marketing much more profitable:
7 Professional Affiliate Marketing Web Site Tips
1. Make sure to have frequent updates. If you want to grow your readership, it is necessary to inject fresh content regularly. If you neglect to add new articles to your blog, you will rapidly find that your readership decreses. Generally speaking, a posting should be made on a daily basis.
2. If your blog post includes a long title, adjust your permalink. For instance, a title such as “Top Ten Way To Tame Unruly Children” can create a long URL. To help shorten your permalink, use “tips-parents-unruly-kids.”
3. As you go about setting up your website, make sure that you add ALT tags to all images on the site. It helps those who are surfing the web with disable graphics. It also helps those with visual impairments, as images can be translated to voice. Even if you use links for your images, the ALT tags will help to explain what the link does. It’s also important to remember that search engine bots search for ALT tags, so they can aid in your search engine ranking.
4. Use descriptions that are very targeted. This is the first thing that your audience will view. Don’t overlook the importance of this fact. If you want more control, try using the SEO program, Scribe. This allows you to attract additional viewers by editing the items that appear on your pages.
5. When writer’s block strikes, don’t succumb to the temptation to copy content. Plagiarism is a very serious offense, and being fingered as a plagiarist can destroy your reputation. You do not have to be a professional writer to find success with a blog. The main thing that you need is to be passionate about what you are writing.
6. It is imperative to replace old content with new. If a reader lands on your page and sees an expired offer, it will definitely be a deal-breaker. Allowing information that is outdated to remain on your website is a sign to users that you have not taken the time to update your site and it implies that you don’t care about their time. Create a regular schedule for updating the content of your page, and weed out anything that has become irrelevant.
7. Have a plan before you begin publishing. Having a schedule will assist you in getting your posts done on time. With the scheduling feature available on WordPress, you can create several posts and schedule them throughout the week.
Email Marketing Tip: Celebrate your subscribers’ birthdays with a congratulatory message. When your subscribers are signing up, give them the opportunity to provide their birth date. You can then send an automatic birthday greeting on the appropriate day. Taking the time to do this will help your customers to feel more valued, particularly if you add in a coupon, discount code, or some other special offer in the message.
Please submit your comments or questions about affiliate marketing startup in the comments section below.