Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Affiliate Marketing System
Learn the top secrets to affiliate marketing here:
7 Useful Affiliate Marketing Web Site Tricks
1. Advertisements are frequently a big part of blogging, because that is what helps bloggers earn money. However, if your blog is cluttered up with too many adverts, there is a good chance people will get turned off and not stay long on your site. People will simply flock to your competitors’ websites in this case.
2. Some plugins are worth paying for. Determine if it is worth using and then utilize it. There are so many features available, it is well worth the price.
3. Make your visitor’s life a little easier by preserving the content they enter into forms. When visitors may be filling out multiple forms or information pieces, have the data fields retain their information, and auto-fill subsequent forms that are filled out. Creating information that is “sticky” simplifies the entire process, and visitors are certain to appreciate all the time that they have saved.
4. There are quicker ways to add a header to your post than using the menu. Use shortcuts on your keyboard. Depress the CTRL key along with a number between 1 and 6 to select one of the options. This will save you time if you’re constantly using headers.
5. Stay patient when trying to get new readers. It takes a while, even years, to build to great success as people find your blog. Additionally, your readers will not be able to spend a lot of time on your blog until you have accumulated a good amount of content. As time goes on and you create more content, more people will eventually see it.
6. Use professional-looking, and readable fonts. You can tell if a site is professional just by viewing their fonts. Avoid using fonts like Comic Sans and various fancy fonts that might not be on many computers. If a visitor doesn’t have a font on his computer, his browser may display a default font that doesn’t look right. This can look worse.
7. Approving comments manually is an outdated practice. Akismet does it for you. You can save time by getting e-mail alerts when comments are posted and unchecking manual approval. You won’t be saving any time if you do not.
Email Marketing Tip: Know who your audience is. When you have some readers, try getting them to get their friends to sign up. Always include a subscribe link in your email; hopefully people will pass it on to their friends who might have an interest in what you have to offer. This is another way to grow an email list organically.
Please submit your comments or questions about affiliate marketing system in the comments section below.