Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Affiliate Marketing Systems
Learn how to STOP spinning your wheels and START profiting from affiliate marketing:
7 Valuable Affiliate Marketing Web Site Skills
1. Create a schedule for blog posts and then abide by it. Since new blogs appear continually, if you do not post regularly, readers are apt to find other blogs to read. There are exceptions, such as holidays, where there is some forgiveness, but there is no substitute for regular, consistent posting.
2. Blog post URLs should not have special characters in them. They make life hard for search engines when they spider the site, so get rid of them. It is also a good idea to shorten URLs to keywords.
3. If you want to have videos on your website, you should first confirm with your web host that they will allow this. There are many hosts that do not allow their servers to host videos. The files (FLV) take up a great deal of space on servers, so do not waste your time and efforts including them on your site; learn the rules beforehand.
4. Some plugins are worth paying for. Consider how much time it will save you and determine how much that time is worth to you. If there are many features offered at a low price, this is a great investment that can save time.
5. Keep your blog posts short and direct. While it is important to provide the depth of detail that your readers are looking for, blogs that are too long and verbose will simply put your readers to sleep. It’s not likely your readers will appreciate flowery language. They want you to get to the point.
6. If you’re placing ads on your site, make sure they aren’t too big. Large ads turn people off. By keeping your website free of ad clutter, it will look more professional. Visitors will be more likely to come back.
7. Make sure that users can easily send your articles to their email whenever they want. This is crucial for the purpose of sharing also, since many users might not have access to Twitter or Facebook at their job but may want to share with their friends your articles. Take advantage of WordPress email plugins for this purpose.
Email Marketing Tip: Only send marketing emails to people who have requested them. Your emails could be marked as spam if you send them to people who did not request them. This hurts your reputation, but even worse, your IP may be blocked by some ISPs.
Please submit your comments or questions about affiliate marketing systems in the comments section below.