Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Affiliate Marketing Training Course
Here’s how to beat the competition with affiliate marketing:
7 Revealing Affiliate Marketing Web Site Tactics
1. Advertising and blogging have long been related, and this is how a large number of bloggers make money off of their blogs. But if there are too many ads on your blog, they may turn readers off. To keep readers returning to a blog, the focus should be on information, not advertising.
2. Clean up comments and content that is worthless to your site. This keeps the site easily usable to the honest viewers. One great plugin to filter spam is Akismet.
3. Your website should be optimized to include older versions of web browsers such as Internet Explorer. While IE is the bane of everyday browsing these days, you would be surprised how many people use outdated browsers for web surfing. Workarounds are needed because the browser is not 100% compliant with standards. Make sure to look at the infamous “box model bug,” which has been an issue for IE for several years.
4. Make sure you maintain an organized media library. Otherwise, the images can get jumbled together rapidly. Instead, create folders and place your images in the appropriate folders. If you’d like to use an image again, you can find it easily.
5. When getting started with your blog, think about buying a domain name instead of using a free blog host. Buying your own domain is surprisingly inexpensive and makes your blog seem more professional. Using your business’s name or something related to it will make it easier for viewers to remember it.
6. Keep accessibility in mind when you design your page. It is extremely helpful to have a person from a foreign country check the site for you. Some of your content may not display the same way in different countries, so you might want to check this out.
7. Try out different blog authoring tools. Don’t find WordPress’ dashboard particularly helpful? Use something such as Windows Live Writer to help. In fact, there are quite a few tools out there that can help you post in a more efficient manner. Give a couple of them a try to figure out which one is most effective for you.
Email Marketing Tip: Use A/B testing to see which emails are successful and which ones aren’t. Split your mailing list into two groups and mail one email with one subject line to one group and another to the other group. Doing so will help you determine which type of subject line helps get your emails opened, and which kind will get them deleted.
Please submit your comments or questions about affiliate marketing training course in the comments section below.