Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Affiliate Marketing Video
Learn the top secrets to affiliate marketing here:
7 Quality Affiliate Marketing Web Site Concepts
1. Avoid using Captchas, except in the case of new user registration. Captchas tend to irk website users, because they force your users to complete a troublesome task simply to proceed to, or view their desired webpage. Only the most devoted members will stay on a page with captchas, while others will leave to go to other sites.
2. Be sure to use images when you’re making posts. Are you familiar with the saying that an image is worth thousands of words? This is especially important when blogging. Pictures often communicate message more easily then just words. So, always use images as often as possible in your posts.
3. A key principle to apply is to place your most important information to the far left and high on the pages. People read from left to the right and from top to bottom, so positioning important information at the top left helps ensure it is one of the first things visitors see.
4. Keep in mind there is a world outside of blogging. Not giving yourself some occasional free time can affect your enthusiasm and, by extension, your writing. Go outside and take a walk, take a few minutes to breathe in some fresh air or visit some friends. A timeout lets you return to your blog with a fresh approach to content.
5. Running a site and web designing, must have a personal office. Eliminate distractions, and be certain that your space is efficient and suitable for your work. Keep your tools close at hand to optimize your space, and make it more efficient.
6. Keep track of what other bloggers are doing so that you can stay ahead of the game. They are your rivals so you must follow their blogs, as well. Remember, your competitors are probably looking at your blog, as well.
7. Create a favicon that reflects your website’s personality. This simple icon will help visitors distinguish your site from others should they add it to their bookmarks. Memorable favicons help you stand out when people look at their bookmarks. Make your favicon relevant to your brand and theme.
Email Marketing Tip: When you offer your customers lots of options, you will have a much more effective email marketing business. Allow subscribers to decide on the frequency and number of messages they receive. It’s especially important to let people choose what personal information they share. When your customers feel that they are somewhat in control of the process, they will be much more satisfied.
Please submit your comments or questions about affiliate marketing video in the comments section below.