Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Affiliate Marketing Website Ideas
Learn the secrets to affiliate marketing success:
7 Timely Affiliate Marketing Web Site Plans
1. Proofread everything so it looks nice. Your goal is to make it easy for people to read your content. If your site is rife with errors, it makes you look like a rank amateur. Visitors will dismiss you immediately.
2. Proofread, proofread, proofread! If your blog has a lot of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors, your blog will be short-lived. While this is a worse case scenario, it is also prudent to stay on top of incorrect usage of correctly spelled words, such as your/you’re, their/there and other similar, and common errors that may not be picked up by a spell check.
3. Utilize the software out there that doesn’t cost you a thing when you are designing your own site. Do not listen to people who tell you that you can’t design and operate a website without relying on pricey software packages; you can find a free alternative for virtually every task. Just perform a simple search and you’re sure to find some wonderful tools.
4. Patience is definitely key as you begin to grow your blog. It takes time for online viewers to come across your blog. Additionally, your readers will not be able to spend a lot of time on your blog until you have accumulated a good amount of content. The more valuable content you have on your blog, the more traffic you will drive to your site.
5. File types have a lot to do with the speed at which your website loads. GIFs and JPGs are your best choice for graphics. PNG and BMP files take up a ton of bandwidth. You can convert the larger graphics into a more manageable size to help your viewers have a better user experience.
6. Let your visitors comment on your blog, and make sure you reply. This allows readers a chance to feel like they’re part of your site’s community and develop relationships with you and other readers. If you respond to your readers often, they are more likely to make a return visit. People like to feel engaged.
7. Meta tags are key to your site if you want to attract people to your site for short and long periods of time. Make sure you include them. Quality meta tags describe your site for search engines. Not putting enough effort into their content can severely hurt your page rank and reduce your traffic.
Email Marketing Tip: Do not send out emails that rely on images to deliver critical information. Some modern email clients might automatically revert to a format that doesn’t display images. Image-heavy messages may appear unattractive or unreadable if the client does not display the graphics. Put the most critical information in text that is clear, and be certain that all images in your emails have alt tags that are descriptive.
Please submit your comments or questions about affiliate marketing website ideas in the comments section below.