Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
You don’t need a marketing degree to succeed with affiliate marketing. Here is what you need to know:
7 Powerful Affiliate Marketing Web Site Tactics
1. Make sure that you always try to interlink your blogs within your contents. You will best achieve the purpose of your links if they bring readers to a precise page or location for which the link was provided. If readers are unable to navigate through your blog efficiently, they will not be able to find the information that they are looking for and they may decide to visit a different blog instead.
2. Connect the posts together with an internal-linking plugin to give your reader additional content on your website to enjoy. This will attach links to the bottom of your posts based on tags that will show users other blog posts you’ve written that may interest them.
3. Keep your eyes open for web design information, you never know where you will find it. A Google search should reveal a wealth of good sites that can help.
4. Does the clutter of WordPress bother you? You can easily remedy this by closing out anything that is getting in your way. To do this, utilize the button called “Screen Options” located atop the WordPress window. Select it for a drop-down menu that lets you switch on or off boxes you want visible.
5. Blogging conferences and conventions are a worthwhile investment. The conferences will give you a lot of good information on blogging approaches and techniques. In addition, they allow you to socialize with other successful people, which tends to result in your own blogging success.
6. Avoid using captchas beyond the initial registration procedures. Visitors dislike captchas, and dislike the feeling that they must solve a complicated problem just to see a web page. Unless this visitor is already a dedicated follower, they’re probably just going to click their browser towards another corner of the Internet.
7. It can be difficult to keep up with scheduled blog posts. You can write it in advance and have WordPress post it for you at a preselected time. Whenever you open up a new post page, you will see the option to set up a future publication. This means you should get started on everything ahead of schedule.
Email Marketing Tip: Create one clear message per email. You want to keep your customers from being bombarded with content in your emails, but you also don’t want to make them too simple and boring. Think of what your message is, and say it clearly and simply. Your customer base will greatly appreciate not being perplexed by too much unnecessary information.
Please submit your comments or questions about affiliate marketing in the comments section below.