Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Affiliate Niche Ideas
Get all your affiliate marketing questions answered once and for all here:
7 Innovative Affiliate Marketing Web Site Tricks
1. You should make use of subheadings to break up your longer posts and divide them into smaller sections. That way, your readers will find your postings to be more accessible and easier to consume. That is one simple step to take that can catapult your blog to a new level.
2. If the title for a post is long, try cleaning up the permalink. For instance, “101 Ways for Smart People to Manage Their Children” is way too long for a URL. Alter the permalink to include only the keywords.
3. You are in the right direction if you are using a web host’s website building tools, but it is not ideal to rely solely on those tools. Make sure to infuse your unique personality into your site, rather than just focusing on a drag-and-drop tool that your hosting company might offer.
4. Unless you change the settings, all your posts will be listed in chronological order. Rearrange your list by changing the date. To demonstrate that, open a post and notice the date on the upper-right-hand corner. Change the date by clicking on it and saving it.
5. If your budget allows, attend a blogging conference. You’ll find priceless information on new technologies, techniques and strategies at these types of forums. You can also meet successful bloggers and business owners who share your interests, and who can provide you with helpful advice to achieve success with your blog.
6. Prioritize your user’s needs. User needs must be your main focus. This can include user experience, accessibility, usability, and user interaction. You need to take this into consideration. Therefore, it is important to look at the site from their angle.
7. Keep in mind that it is possible to include the “Read More” button. It is a huge turn-off for a visitor to see a seemingly infinite amount of text when they arrive at the front page of your blog. Let your visitors click if they wish to read more. You don’t want your landing page to appear cluttered and messy.
Email Marketing Tip: Craft one message that’s clear in every email. You don’t want your consumers to be overwhelmed or bored by the content in your email. Formulate one text only, and make sure it is brief and concise. This will attract more readers which will translate to more customers. People like things to be simple.
Please submit your comments or questions about affiliate niche ideas in the comments section below.