Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Affiliate Profit Blueprint
Learn how to STOP spinning your wheels and START profiting from affiliate marketing:
7 Terrific Affiliate Marketing Web Site Tactics
1. Font size is an important consideration of your blog. Since content is the most valuable aspect of any blog, you simply must know and use the best size font for your pages. If your text is too small, readers will strain their eyes and most likely not come back. Conversely, if your text is too large, it’ll distract readers and make it difficult to read the entire blog at once. Strive for a balance between large and small font sizes so that readers can comfortably read your blog.
2. Your search engine ranking can be improved by taking a few moments to enhance your pictures when you upload them. Make sure to use alternate text and title tags. If someone uses Pinterest to pin your image, the title will be captured by the pin.
3. Before you purchase hosting for your site, know exactly what you need and what packages provide it. Aspects such as bandwidth, file sizes, platforms and space limitations are among some of the most important considerations. Never buy a hosting package without understanding everything that’s included.
4. Use titles and descriptions that are descriptive. These details are often seen first by users who may be using a search engine to find blogs like yours. Therefore, they are vital. Scribe is search engine optimization software that can help you control these aspects of your WordPress site. You can get more visitors by editing these things.
5. Promote the notion of people connecting with each other on your blog. Your readers will enjoy the fact that they can participate in the blog. Always try responding to comments. This kind of interaction encourages your readers to return and promotes an ongoing conversation regarding the subject matter about which you write.
6. Optimize your website’s load times. Visitors will leave if they find themselves waiting for your website to load. Use less graphics, avoid Flash, and optimize your HTML.
7. If your title is long, clean up your post’s permalink. Avoid cumbersome URLs like “The Ten Ways Intelligent Parents Manage Their Children.” You can simply shorten that to include only the keywords.
Email Marketing Tip: When designing your email materials, try not to overuse graphics. A lot of email services don’t allow photos, so a photo dependent approach is not effective. The spam folder is the likely destination for photo laden email.
Please submit your comments or questions about affiliate profit blueprint in the comments section below.