Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Affiliate Profit System
What’s new in affiliate marketing? Keep up with the latest tools and techniques:
7 Expert Affiliate Marketing Web Site Ideas
1. Enable reader comments on your blog. Take the time to respond to comments, whenever possible. By doing this, your readers will feel that they are actively involved in the site, and it will allow you to have a relationship with them. If readers see you reply to viewer comments, they will come back to your site hoping to read a response.
2. Create a plan before starting a WordPress website. List all that you wish to accomplish with your website along with what readers should get from it. This will let you build your site to meet the needs you have instead of you attempting to add things later on.
3. You will save yourself a lot of time and trouble if you avoid those free hosting sites from the very beginning. While free services sound good in theory, and are particularly appealing for new businesses, you need to be aware that these service have the power to place annoying adverts on your website without your prior approval. These advertisements can give your business a bad reputation and can also cause potential customers to leave your site and vow never to return.
4. Better your search engine rankings by taking a couple minutes with pictures before uploading them. Make sure to use alternate text and title tags. When visitors pin your images to sites like Pinterest, the title you gave is what will be represented on their screen.
5. When blogging, it’s crucial that you are using the proper font size. If you don’t have the right font size, you will lose out on your blog’s appearance. You do not want to use a font that is so large that it dominates your blog, but you also do not want to use a font that is too small, making your readers have to strain their eyes to read.
6. You can use a What You See Is What You Get code editor (WYSIWYG), but using a text editor such as Notepad, gives you full flexibility when editing your code. The idea with a platform is that you design the site features, and then paste the generated code. To minimize errors and work with the code in a more hands-on way, choose a standard text editor.
7. Routinely update your plugins. These plugins are very important for your site. However, they receive updates just like normal applications. Not updating your site means you will not have access to upgrades and the plugins may not work as they should.
Email Marketing Tip: Keep in mind that the ultimate goal of any email marketing campaign is to build your brand and sell more products. Do not take short-cuts, send out emails to the wrong consumers, or try any other deceiving tactics. Your reputation as a business is at stake, don’t forget that.
Please submit your comments or questions about affiliate profit system in the comments section below.