Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Affiliate Profits Blueprint
Learn the secrets to affiliate marketing success:
7 Quality Affiliate Marketing Web Site Strategies
1. Create a dynamic and different kind of home page. Most blogs have their homepage as a list of their most recent posts, so make yours different with a custom homepage. Branding your site will ensure you stand out in the list of results on a search engine.
2. If your post contains a long title, be certain to adjust your permalink. Excessively long titles make for cumbersome, clumsy URLs. Alter the permalink to include only the keywords.
3. Make sure to preserve personal information that may need to be entered again by the same user of your website. For instance, if someone fills out a form using personal information, he or she should have to enter that same information in again when he or she goes to fill out an additional form. Doing this will make everything much easier for the people that visit your page, and they will definitely appreciate the time saved.
4. Create the best greeting for the top of your WordPress website. This can provide a more personalized experience for your visitors because it allows you to provide a message that has to do with how the user came to visit your blog. This will make things look less robotic on your webpage and can be accessed with the WP Greet Box plugin.
5. When you make your blog, think about buying a domain name instead of putting your blog on a free site. You will increase the professional appearance of your blog for the small fee. People will be able to remember it more easily, particularly if the title includes your business name or other words that relate to the subject.
6. Consider buying a web design program to help design a better website. These websites will help you to create elements for your site that you may not otherwise do without them, and they will help you to do it much more quickly. If you don’t have a good site, you won’t have a large number of visitors.
7. If your post has a long title, make sure your permalink is clean. Use only the most important keywords so that your URL isn’t too cumbersome. Use a few words that are descriptive of the blog.
Email Marketing Tip: Being pegged as a “spammer” is not something that is good for a business and it is important to take precautions against being labeled as such. This means that visitors who subscribe to your email list should automatically and immediately receive an email from your company asking them to confirm their subscription. Put two links within the email, allowing a customer to indicate whether they would like to refute or confirm their subscription. This is an effective way to make sure that your emails are not treated as spam. It will inspire confidence in your customers and let them know you value their security.
Please submit your comments or questions about affiliate profits blueprint in the comments section below.