Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Affiliate Training Courses
Learn the secrets to affiliate marketing success:
7 Timely Affiliate Marketing Web Site Ideas
1. Lists make great blog content. Regardless of your blog topic, you need to use lists. Lists can help with a wide variety of topics; posts about everything from cooking to car repair can benefit from including lists. A list will provide the reader with your content in a visually appealing and easy to digest format.
2. Security is crucial for a site built with WordPress, so always keep your passwords secure. Also, only use plugins from sites of good repute. When your site ends up hacked or attacked by malware, you’ll lose all that you’ve built.
3. If you have ideas for multiple websites, it’s a good move to go ahead and reserve a domain name now. Claiming it now ensures that you have the exact domain name you want down the road. It is not uncommon for many people to have similar ideas. You cannot count on being unique all the time.
4. Are you getting as many comments as you’d like? If so, weeding through all the comments may be difficult for you and for other visitors. You can install a plugin that does this for you. That is going to help your site seem organized, and it will be much easier to navigate.
5. Always reply to comments you receive, and do not take them personally. Whatever the subject is, there will always be people who criticize. Use constructive criticism to help improve the quality of your blog. For negative comments that are more destructive, leave a polite and brief response and don’t look back. This projects a level of maturity and, in the end, you will gain readers.
6. Think things over very carefully before adding Flash content to your website. Flash can appear high-tech and exciting, but it can make for long load times on older systems. Don’t forget that many phones and tablet PCs don’t have Fl;ash enabled, which can ruin the user experience for some and dissuade them from returning to your site.
7. Make sure you’re always using the most recent WordPress version you can. Updates are necessary because they patch security vulnerabilities. Using an out of date WordPress version will leave your site vulnerable to malware attacks. So, to keep your site secure, always install WordPress updates.
Email Marketing Tip: Test how your email messages look in different platforms. Once you have a design you deem perfect on your computer, test it across all browsers, email clients, and even operating systems if possible. Different email readers may show the email very differently.
Please submit your comments or questions about affiliate training courses in the comments section below.