Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Thousands now succeed at affiliate marketing that never thought they could. Learn how here:
5 Shrewd Affiliate Marketing Bloggers Plans
1. Never ever allow yourself to copy anything. People take a dim view of plagiarism, and your reputation will be ruined immediately if people find out you are doing this. Just keep in mind that in the informal world of blogging, passion and originality are more important than flawless writing skills.
2. Always double check pages for broken links before publishing a page. People will become frustrated if they a link leads them to a broken page. You could check for broken links yourself, or get a program that scans and reports broken links for you.
3. Break up longer blogs with subheadings. Not only will this make your blog entry simpler to read and understand, it will also yield a wider viewership. Implementing this technique is easy and it can be very useful.
4. Explore your website with different browsers and computer systems. Different internet browsers can display the contents of your website differently, which can sometimes dramatically alter a visitor’s experience. A little bit of research will help you decide which browsers are used most often, at that time. Use all popular browsers to test your site, including the mobile web ones.
5. When blogging, don’t just start doing one thing and never change. Approach your blog as a business and always aim to improve it. Learn from what other successful bloggers are doing, and try to incorporate some of their strategies into your own blog. Keep your momentum by continuously learning blogging methods and improving your style.
Email Marketing Tip: As time goes on, more and more of your subscribers will be viewing your emails through a mobile device such as a smartphone. These gadgets have lower resolutions than modern computer monitors, so you won’t have as much space to use. Make sure that you understand how these screens look, and how they show your email.
Please submit your comments or questions about affiliate training in the comments section below.