Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Amazon Affiliate Marketing Video Tutorials
In depth essentials for making your affiliate marketing much more profitable:
9 Promising Affiliate Marketing Online Secrets
1. Don’t use too many fonts when making your website. You definitely want to consider what the fonts are actually going to look like on different screens and whether they are too small to read easily. A lot of sites use Verdana since it isn’t hard to read when it’s any color or size.
2. Make sure you have a page set up where people can contact you. This will permit visitors to post questions, or provide you with suggestions. You may hear from someone who has a blog you would be interested in, or you may receive a important assessment about your blog.
3. Keep in mind that you need not handle the setup and maintenance of your site without any help. If you can bring someone hired or a volunteer, you can save time by doing work done correctly the first time. If that’s the case, you should have this person join you.
4. Make sure that you do research on a topic before you make a blog post about it. If you do not know what you are talking about, your posts may be full of errors and falsehoods. Also, having knowledge on the subject allows you to answer reader’s questions or comments.
5. All links must have text content. Links with content are helpful for visitors. Links on a site page without content, visitors can accidentally click on links.
6. Lists make great blog content. Lists become very useful when you’re posting specific requirements, such as ingredients to gather or tools needed for a job. Lists give your readers the information they need in an easy to read format.
7. Prompt bill payment is essential if you rely on outside consultants or companies to meet your web design needs. This company is maintaining your presence online! You want immediate and effective solutions when you have website problems, and a web designer who hasn’t been paid lately will not be inclined to provide them. Paying regularly will help improve your relationship with them and help your website remain in good working order.
8. Don’t make blogging your whole life. If you allow things to get out of balance, you’ll burn out and not be able to produce new content. Make sure to give yourself time off from blogging. Make time for walks, visiting friends, or just a five minute break. The time you take aside from working on your blog will improve the quality of time that you do spend on it.
9. Frame designs were great in the 1990s, but they are no longer useful. When web design first started frames were useful but had many flaws. Frame designs make it harder for readers to bookmark your site and scrolling becomes a chore. You can use much simpler methods to allow your users a way to navigate your content.
Email Marketing Tip: Use social networking sites, such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, to help expand your email marketing efforts. Customers will then be able to share with others and put their stamp of approval on your campaign or special offers, increasing exposure and the number of people signing up with you.
Please submit your comments or questions about amazon affiliate marketing video tutorials in the comments section below.