Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Beginner Affiliate Marketing
Who else wants a simple formula to succeed at affiliate marketing? Check it out here:
7 Better Affiliate Marketing Web Site Tricks
1. If you have a lot to say about a particular topic, create a multi-part series of postings on that topic. Blogs which are too long can bore the reader, at times. Organize your blog into digestible sections, so it is easier to read by your intended audience.
2. “Read more” buttons can help. Don’t make people look at a wall of text on your home page. Show your visitors a “read more” link that they can click. You run the risk of having your blog appear busy and unappealing if you fail to do this.
3. When seeking the services of a company that designs web pages, make sure you ask to see references. If that company lacks references, try not to use them since they may lack the experience needed for making a quality website.
4. You need to enable comments for your WordPress blog. This builds a sense of togetherness, and it also allows you to know a bit more about your traffic. You can install a plug-in that allows you to review comments before posting. This discourages spammers and such.
5. Break up longer blogs with subheadings. That way, your readers will find your postings to be more accessible and easier to consume. This is a simple technique that will boost your blogging and take it to another level.
6. Learn your subject. Research your subject before posting anything. When your visitors see that you can’t be trusted because you’re giving out erroneous info, you will lose them. The trick to a great blog is knowing your subject.
7. If you are looking for a host for your WordPress blog, choose one that has installation tools that can install WordPress for your with just a click of a button. You won’t have to make up a separate database. A one-click install can create the domain of your blog that you had chosen, then create the appropriate database.
Email Marketing Tip: Use active and passive feedback to build your brand, and diversify your email marketing tactics. Active feedback is simply asking your readers for opinions and other suggestions they might have. When you are considering passive feedback it will always be quite subtle, and usually even invisible to consumers. You could use whatever software and tools you have to determine the links that are clicked on, most of the time.
Please submit your comments or questions about beginner affiliate marketing in the comments section below.