Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Best Affiliate Marketing Blogs
Thousands now succeed at affiliate marketing that never thought they could. Learn how here:
7 Professional Affiliate Marketing Web Site Concepts
1. Don’t use lots of graphics. While graphics are important to give your website a professional, cohesive and well-designed look, using too many of them can create clutter. Do not use graphics simply for decorating; utilize them for true improvement. Using an adequate amount of graphics keeps clutter away and helps you focus on site usability.
2. Comment on other blogs to raise your blog’s profile. If you’re using Google Reader, you can have a separate folder to use for keeping track of the blogs that you should be following. Make comments anytime you’d like to say something.
3. Go through all links on any page on your website carefully to make sure there are no links that are broken before you upload the page. Few things are as frustrating as clicking a link only to land on an error page. You can manually check links or use a program that will find broken links for you.
4. Stay on top of what’s happening in the blogosphere to make sure your blog is competitive. They are your rivals so you must follow their blogs, as well. On the other hand, if your blog is successful, they will be doing the same thing. Consider it a compliment.
5. One of the first things you should do is select and reserve your domain name. Claiming it now ensures that you have the exact domain name you want down the road. It is not uncommon for many people to have similar ideas. It is almost like everyone is connected in this way.
6. Social media sites offer wonderful opportunities to increase traffic to your blog site. Social media is no longer a new trend, it’s entrenched in the minds of your readers as the best way to keep up with the happenings in the world. You should announce new posts on sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
7. Using a development platform can make it easy to code your web page, but they are not necessarily reliable. Most people use a design platform to generate code for any features that they want on their website, and then they simply copy and paste the code into their webpages. However, if you prefer to lessen any errors while getting hands-on experience, using classic text editors should be your choice.
Email Marketing Tip: Make sure your emails will grab your customers attention. It may take a few tries to get it exactly right. If it isn’t working, change it! Even if you have a winning strategy, it is important to constantly see what the competition is doing.
Please submit your comments or questions about best affiliate marketing blogs in the comments section below.