Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Do I Need A Website To Be An Affiliate Marketer
In depth essentials for making your affiliate marketing much more profitable:
9 Better Affiliate Marketing Online Methods
1. Read and respond to the feedback given on your post without letting it effect you emotionally. Whatever the topic of your post, someone will disagree with it! Constructive criticism can be a valuable tool, and if you use it effectively, you will improve your blog. Respond politely and diplomatically to any negative or destructive comments, and quickly move. This will show your readers that you are respectful and mature in all situations, which will gain you more readers in the future.
2. Be sure to factor in ample time to work on web design. You have to work in chunks, as opposed to sporadically, so you don’t lose your train of thought. If you stay motivated and work really hard on your website, your skills as a web designer will increase. You will also find that you are more able to remember html code, so you will no longer have to keep referring to reference pages.
3. Don’t manually approve every comment. You can use the plugin Akismet to do that work. You can save time by getting e-mail alerts when comments are posted and unchecking manual approval. Doing otherwise is a waste of your time.
4. When you are choosing a web host, make sure that you understand what the service package includes. Take note of things like bandwidth, disk space and CPU usage. Be certain that you are aware of what you are paying for.
5. When writer’s block strikes, don’t succumb to the temptation to copy content. One of the most important things your blog can cultivate is a reputation for honesty and reliability. Even the smallest bit of plagiarized content puts that reputation at risk. Just keep in mind that in the informal world of blogging, passion and originality are more important than flawless writing skills.
6. Make sure your navigation is easy. The placement of your navigation links on a website plays an important part in determining how long a visitor will remain on your site. The structure of navigation should be consistent, clean and user friendly to offer the best experience.
7. Don’t forget to look to current events when trying to come up with blog content. As you read through or watch daily news, take note of any current happenings that relate to your blog. For example, if you have a blog about dog training, post news about local dog shows or results of competitions. Your readers will appreciate the fresh information.
8. When you start a web page, start with a small amount of content. You don’t want so much stuff that you become flustered, as this can also confuse visitors to your site.
9. Make sure you have a page set up where people can contact you. Visitors can ask you for further information through this if they have any questions. You simply cannot know for certain who is reading the posts you make; some of your readers may have extremely valuable insights. You can only tap into them if you provide a way for them to get in touch with you.
Email Marketing Tip: Keep in mind that major holidays are not the best time to send out important emails. People are likely to be away from their offices and computers or just preoccupied with other matters. Certainly there are exceptions to this rule. Black Friday, for example, is one occasion where a date relevant campaign is warranted.
Please submit your comments or questions about do i need a website to be an affiliate marketer in the comments section below.