Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Free Affiliate Marketing Course Beginners
What’s new in affiliate marketing? Keep up with the latest tools and techniques:
7 Important Affiliate Marketing Web Site Techniques
1. As you work to create fresh content, look at current news stories for relevant information. Try to find stories that will be relevant to, or complement, your blog. As an example, you could post news stories about dog shows or dog competition results if you write a blog that is about dog training. This is information your readers will probably be interested in knowing.
2. Never use a word like “admin” as your username. The more simple your user name, the easier it is for your site to be hacked. This raises the risk in security. Take a look at the users page to get rid of any names such as “admin” or even “administrator.” Use something else.
3. Many people know there is a software called Photoshop and that they need to master it if they want to make websites that look awesome. Even still, many people don’t know anything about dreamweaver and the benefits it can offer to web designers. Check this program out for yourself.
4. Clean up comments and content that don’t add anything to your website. That will help you to keep the site friendly to people who are looking at it. One great plugin to help remove spam from your site is Akismet.
5. One of the things you must remember with your blog is to enjoy it! If you are not passionate about what you’re writing about, it will become boring to you and the readers. Choose a topic you love, and enjoy yourself while writing about it! If you have fun while using your creativity, it’ll shine through your blog. Readers will love reading your blog just because of your positive attitude.
6. Provide an option for site visitors to search your entire website for a specific keyword or phrase. This is vital to maximizing the usability of your site, and helping your vistors find what they need. The time and effort required to set up a site search capability are practically negligible, especially when weighed against the very significant benefits.
7. Don’t use something boring, such as “admin”, as the name you use on your site. Using a username like admin or administrator ups your chances of being hacked. This is a huge security risk. If you have usernames that are administrator or admin, delete them. Use a different and unique username.
Email Marketing Tip: Utilize special promotions and discounts as a way to make customers feel excited about getting emails from you. This will tell your customers that they are special, you care about their business and that you want to reward them for staying loyal by signing up for your opt-in list. This will even nudge them towards letting their friends see the emails through forwarding. Referral programs are helpful to increase your customer base.
Please submit your comments or questions about free affiliate marketing course beginners in the comments section below.