Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Free Affiliate Marketing Course
Learn the secrets to affiliate marketing success:
7 Magical Affiliate Marketing Web Site Plans
1. Encourage people to leave comments. Commenting helps readers feel more actively engaged with you and your blog. You also want to make sure that you take the time to respond to every comment. This will get readers to come back to your site to continue the conversation.
2. Some plugins are worth paying for. Think about how much time the plugin will save you. The features offered are worth the price that you pay.
3. Sketch out the layout of your site before you begin to build it. Those around you can give valuable input if they see the proposed design before you implement it online.
4. Read reviews when searching for new plugins. Keep in mind that anyone with coding ability, good or bad, can make a plugin. It is not a great idea to use plugins that have many known issues. A plugin that has numerous downloads and high ratings will probably be safe to use.
5. Before starting a blog, find a topic to write about that is meaningful to you. If you write about things that really interest you, it will show in the quality and competence of your blog. You’ll have stronger connections to the readers, and your blogging will be more successful.
6. When you design a web page, always choose the graphics that are appropriate for your purposes. Remember, bitmap images are huge and usually don’t work well, PNGs work fine. Use a GIF instead if the image contains over 256 colors and PNG for test buttons and screen shots. JPEGs are good to use for photographs.
7. Before building a site on WordPress, put a plan together. Write down a to-do list for your site. This gives you some direction on what type of content to include.
Email Marketing Tip: In order to ensure that every single customer on your list has given their permission for you to email them, you should have customers opt-in to your list twice before you send the first email. This might appear to be a lot of work, but it completely ensures that the consumer wants to receive your emails, and that eliminates the possibilities of you being called a spammer.
Please submit your comments or questions about free affiliate marketing course in the comments section below.