Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Free Affiliate Marketing Dummies
Get rid of your affiliate marketing challenges once and for all:
7 Professional Affiliate Marketing Web Site Plans
1. Make good use of lists where they can expand on your articles. Lists are a good way to break down key points, ingredients or steps for easier reference. Lists separate important information from the rest of the text, which makes it easier to read.
2. You will see your posts in chronological order unless you choose differently. First you must modify the date, then you can rearrange the list. The date is always on the top, right-hand corner of every blog post. Click the date, make the necessary modification, then save. This procedure will change its position.
3. The 90s called. They want their web frames back. These flawed systems were popular in the past. Designs on frames can make it hard for people to get your site bookmarked and they won’t like scrolling either. You will learn, thanks to advancements in web design, that allowing your visitors to cruise through an easy flowing site is a simple as 1, 2, 3 and visually more attractive.
4. Be sure to add images to your sites. After all, pictures are worth thousands of words. This makes your site far more dramatic. Search Engines and readers alike will appreciate your use of alternate text tags and titles.
5. Let guests write posts for your blog from time to time. This helps you build up connections with other bloggers, which is a helpful tool. Don’t underestimate the importance of making connections with other bloggers. In addition, guest blogging helps build link connections for both sites: they post on your blog, you post on theirs, and you both have fresh content from a new perspective and a backlink to your respective sites.
6. Always include a search tool for searching through your site. When a visitor wants to find something specifically, they will immediately look for the search tool. When you don’t have one, they are more likely to move on to another site that does. Always put the box somewhere near the right page’s top because people will look for it there.
7. Delete comments or content that add no value to your site. Your visitors will appreciate your efforts. You can filter spam every day with the plugin known as Akismet.
Email Marketing Tip: Always proofread any correspondence that you send. Although this is the obvious thing to do, it can be very easy to forget. After all, it is just an e-mail, right? The answer is no. A solid email marketing plan is a crucial part of every marketing campaign, and should be done in a correct and appealing manner.
Please submit your comments or questions about free affiliate marketing dummies in the comments section below.