Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Free Affiliate Marketing Training Course
Which common affiliate marketing problems do you want to overcome? Find the answers here:
7 Competitive Affiliate Marketing Web Site Approaches
1. Try to always be available to your readers. Make it a habit to respond to your readers when they have a question. If you’ve begun to connect with your visitors, they’ll expect that you’ll be around regularly. When you start feeling like you want to give up, keep in mind that your readers will be very disappointed.
2. Look for different tools that are available to blog authors. Are there things about the WordPress dashboard that you don’t like? You may want to consider Windows Live Writer. In fact, there are quite a few tools out there that can help you post in a more efficient manner. Try several of them. Find one that works for you.
3. Just because you’ve launched your site doesn’t mean the design process is finished. Be prepared to engage with your website on an ongoing basis. Perhaps daily changes are not necessary, but you should still post updates regularly. If you write about current events or shoot timely video, this is particularly true. Luckily, keeping website current isn’t as overwhelming as tending to a blog. It’s going to take some hard work and attention to detail.
4. Create a solid plan before you begin building your WordPress site. Write down a to-do list for your site. This will allow you to plan in advance.
5. Take advantage of social media sites in order to promote your blog. Because social media is such a popular method of communication these days, ignoring these modalities can mean losing out on lots of potential blog traffic. Connecting your blog to your Facebook and Twitter accounts will really contribute greatly to the success of your blog.
6. Don’t use frames. The popularity of frames declined as the more obvious problems became apparent. Readers have difficulty bookmarking and scrolling websites with frames. There are better ways to allow your users to browse your pages easily.
7. It is easy to use WordPress to add video blogging to the website. It may take more effort, but it’s worth it. Most Internet surfers respond to visuals. A video is able to show people what words cannot, and that is why it’s so powerful.
Email Marketing Tip: During the opt-in process, ask for your customers’ names, or at least their first names. This is good so that when you send out emails you can address it to them, which gives things a more personal touch. This will help your messages stand out from all of the spam messages that your subscribers may be used to receiving.
Please submit your comments or questions about free affiliate marketing training course in the comments section below.