Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Free Affiliate Marketing Training For Beginners
Learn how to STOP spinning your wheels and START profiting from affiliate marketing:
7 Terrific Affiliate Marketing Web Site Ideas
1. Try to discuss issues that are always going to be relevant. It makes sense to create blogs around concepts that have longevity, because that will help bring in a larger audience.
2. Do your posts get comments from lots of people? If this is the case, it can be hard to sort through them all. Use a plugin that adds pages to your blog comments. That will improve navigation and make your site look better organized.
3. Become intimately familiar with CSS, or cascading style sheets. CSS is where the real design takes place and it is different than HTML. These style sheets are going to be what your site uses to have a look that’s not too different on each page. This will also make it easier if you decide you want a layout change. For example, if you decide to switch your font to blue, all it takes is making a quick change to the code.
4. Pre-schedule your posts using WordPress. Have the articles posted at times when you are unable to post them. The option to publish now or later is available under the edit screen in WordPress. There, you will find “publish immediately.” Input your times using military time, along with the days, months, and years. Press OK. Make sure the information on the “Schedule For” display screen is correct and then hit “Schedule”.
5. Add bullet lists and highlighted text that focuses on your targeted keywords. You will increase your rankings in search engines, and your readership. This one strategy can do wonders for your blogging potential.
6. Speed is king when it comes to webpages, so be sure that your images are loading quickly. If a visitor needs to wait while the page loads, they may click off your site and not return.
7. When searching for plugins, check their reviews. It is possible for anyone with programming knowledge to create a plugin. You want to avoid downloading a plugin full of flaws and bugs. A high rating and a lot of downloads usually signal that a plugin is safe.
Email Marketing Tip: No business or website wants to be accused of spamming. Take every precaution you can to protect your company’s integrity. You can do this by adding an opt-in procedure. Your customer will receive an email to ensure they typed in their email address correctly, and that they actually subscribed. The email should contain a link that the person can click on to verify the subscription and another link to dispute it. Your customers will appreciate the security measure, and you’ll benefit from having proof that none of your emails can be regarded as spam.
Please submit your comments or questions about free affiliate marketing training for beginners in the comments section below.