Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Free Ebook Clickbank Affiliate Marketing
Learn the top secrets to affiliate marketing here:
7 Revealing Affiliate Marketing Web Site Skills
1. Draw some simple illustrations of how you’d like your website to look. Use these sketches to conduct focus groups and see if there is a pattern to the changes people suggest you implement before opening your site to the public.
2. Advertising and blogging have long been related, and this is how a large number of bloggers make money off of their blogs. But if there are too many ads on your blog, they may turn readers off. To keep readers returning to a blog, the focus should be on information, not advertising.
3. Don’t install pop-up adverts on your website. Certainly it is important to include PPC ads on your site to earn some money, but pop-up ads that get in the way of what your visitors want to see is counterproductive. Pop-ups will cause people to go elsewhere. You don’t need pop-ups; just keep the ads simple.
4. Advertisements are frequently a big part of blogging, because that is what helps bloggers earn money. However, if you allow too many advertisements on your blog, chances are you will not attract as many readers. They’ll see your site as a spam site, and will seek out a site that looks more professional.
5. Your links should always contain content in text form on every page you insert them. These types of links let the user know exactly what they are clicking. If the links don’t have text content, they may appear as a keyboard shortcut.
6. Ensure that you are not over-simplifying your approach to blogging. Instead, treat blogging like a business, and perform plenty of research so that you’re always learning something new. Learn from the pros, and see what seasoned bloggers are doing. Keep moving forward by constantly learning and improving.
7. Optimize your site for older versions of Internet Explorer (IE7 and IE8). Many people still use old IE versions. These require the use of some workarounds. Read up on the so-called “box model bug” which has bothered IE users for a long time.
Email Marketing Tip: Conduct thorough testing to see how your email marketing messages look across various platforms. Once you are satisfied with your message design, see how it looks in different web browsers, email clients, and all the major operating systems, including Windows, Mac OS, and Linux. The way that Windows Hotmail looks is very different from the way Linux Gmail looks.
Please submit your comments or questions about free ebook clickbank affiliate marketing in the comments section below.