Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Free Online Affiliate Marketing Course
Learn what you need to know about affiliate marketing that no one ever told you before:
7 Shrewd Affiliate Marketing Web Site Concepts
1. With blogging, you need to find a topic that you are particularly passionate about. If you are passionate about your topic, that will come across in your posts. That will give readers a reason to form stronger bonds with you, and your blog will thrive!
2. If you’re not ready to post what you’ve written, store it as unpublished until you are ready. You can still modify them, but the public can’t see them. Wait until your are totally satisfied with the post before you publish it.
3. Leave pop-up windows off your website. While you might see these as valuable in some form or another, most people find them rather annoying. Many visitors to your site may simply exit the site when faced with a pop-up. If this happens, they are unlikely to return.
4. Posts are filed chronologically by default. You must alter the date if you wish to reorder the list. Open a post and look at the upper right hand corner. There you will find the date. Click right onto the date, make changes and then make sure you save your post so that the position is altered.
5. Since many people don’t want to read too much content, you have to make sure your blog posts stand out. To make your blog stand out from the rest, use an appealing graphic or heading and embolden any keywords in your post. Another great attention grabber is bullet points.
6. Keep in mind that a website does not have to be designed only by you. Web design requires a thorough understanding of a lot of different things, such as web programming, content creation, search engine optimization, user interface design and graphic design. You should not feel ashamed to ask for help. Even if you want to do the majority of your site building, you can hire an expert to handle what you can’t.
7. If you’re trying to find hosting for your blog, select a host with tools capable of installing WordPress with a simple click. This saves you the frustration of creating a separate database yourself. A single click could mean the host creates both your blog domain and your database associated with it.
Email Marketing Tip: Make your marketing emails personalized. You can do much more than merely using the recipient’s name in your message. Use all of the things you know about your readers. Break down the groups by interests and send different messages to these groups in order to appeal to them.
Please submit your comments or questions about free online affiliate marketing course in the comments section below.