Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
How Do You Start Affiliate Marketing
Learn about the wrong way and the right way to do affiliate marketing:
7 Terrific Affiliate Marketing Web Site Opportunities
1. Pay attention to what other people blogging about your topics are up to, and try to surpass their activities. Other bloggers, in once sense at least, are your competition. This means you need to stay abreast of what they are doing on their sites. Similarly, your blog can be used by others within your industry to learn about topics that are of interest to them.
2. Review your content for irrelevant material and remove it. This keeps the site easily usable to the honest viewers. You can filter spam every day with the plugin known as Akismet.
3. One of the best ways to create a website that looks great is to use a program that will help you with your web design. These programs are easy to use and helps you learn the basics. Otherwise, people will not be interested in visiting your site.
4. Enable comments so that visitors will want to return. Comments provide a community for your visitors and will allow you to see who is visiting your site. Plugins are available to help you approve comments prior to having them published on the site, keeping it free from spammers.
5. Videos are a great way to liven up any blog. In addition to the videos you need to include lots of well written content. The videos you have posted should have interesting text descriptions. Doing so lets you include keywords for videos.
6. When doing web design, use the appropriate graphics. Keep in mind that PNGs are much better than large and poorly working bitmap images. PNG should be used for buttons with text and screenshots that have 256 colors or more. Use JPEG format for all photos on your website.
7. Do you find it difficult to post when you say you will or when you intend to? The option to write ahead of schedule is available. This blurb can then be posted at a specific time and date. As you open up the posting area, you’ll notice the option to select a future posting time. Write when you’re in the mood and take care of future posts.
Email Marketing Tip: Do not send out unsolicited email messages. Mailing recipients who are unfamiliar with you or your product may come across as spam. The first thing they will ask themselves is if they know who you are. Then, they will weigh whether they should bother to pay attention to your goods or services. They will just send your email to their spam folder, and it will be a huge waste of your time.
Please submit your comments or questions about how do you start affiliate marketing in the comments section below.