Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
How Much Can An Affiliate Marketer Make
Here is what everybody ought to know about affiliate marketing:
9 Shrewd Affiliate Marketing Online Concepts
1. When writing a blog post, strive to provide information that will really intrigue your readers. Nobody is immune from daily tasks such as sweeping and cleaning the dishes. If your information isn’t presented in a unique way then readers aren’t likely to care. Pick a topic that you know will interest people. The goal of your blog is to lure visitors to your site.
2. Once your site is published online, you don’t get to stop working on it’s design! You should strive to stay involved with your website’s design. You don’t have to constantly update it, but you must do regular updates. If you advertise events or limited offers, make sure this type of content is up to date. Updating a site isn’t like updating a blog. You will need to work.
3. Omit special characters from the URLs of your blog posts. They can make it hard for search engines to “spider” and should be removed. Use keywords and short URLs.
4. Watch over your site so that you can get rid of spam right away. This helps keep your site looking great. A good site designer is always there to take out the trash so that it doesn’t accumulate.
5. Don’t forget SEO work when it comes to blogging. The more you understand SEO, the higher your rank in searches, and the more you can increase traffic to your blog. Get the most readers by using the most important keywords as part of your title and all through each article on your website.
6. Don’t clutter up your website with oversized advertisements. This can make your visitors feel very uncomfortable. Too many elements and ads on a page make it overly busy. This can make it difficult for visitors to find the content they are looking for.
7. Think about whether or not you really need ads on your blog. Ads are a common way to have a revenue with a blog. Advertisements can distract readers and hinder your message. Many times your viewers will recognize that you are attempting to make money from your blog if you allow advertisements.
8. Whatever file types you use for the graphics on your site go hand-in-hand with file size. This plays a major role in how fast your site loads. Generally, JPEGs and GIFs are the best graphics. Just because PNG and BMP files can be more suited to web graphics, they can use a lot more disk space. Convert your graphics into file types with more manageable sizes if you want to ensure that your visitors have a great user experience at your website.
9. A site with no new content will also gain no new readers. The best blogs post daily, if not more often. While this may seem like a lot of work, consider sitting down before you post your blog to the Internet and writing many posts with timeless content. This gives you plenty of useful content ahead of time, just in case you get stuck with it in the future.
Email Marketing Tip: One marketing email per week should be sufficient to maintain communication with your customers. Remember that your subscribers are busy, and that they probably receive a lot of email each day. If you send too many messages, your customers may just tune out your messages and only read the messages they deem important (and marketing messages are never deemed important).
Please submit your comments or questions about how much can an affiliate marketer make in the comments section below.