Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
How Much Can You Earn As An Affiliate Marketer
Thousands now succeed at affiliate marketing that never thought they could. Learn how here:
9 Useful Affiliate Marketing Online Strategies
1. Increase the interactivity of your blog with readers’ polls or surveys. Your readers will enjoy interacting with you via polls and surveys, and you may attract new readers using these tools. Post the results, with comments about what you have observed in the outcome. Additionally, you can use the information to fine-tune your blog and make it of more interest to your readers.
2. Keep your font selection professional and readable. The most well-designed sites use professional-looking fonts. Do not use Comic Sans, overly ornate fonts, or fonts that many computers might not have. Use a font that is part of the default font subsets on user computers. This can interfere with the design of your website.
3. Remember to clean up permalinks. For instance, an overbearing or difficult URL would be along the lines of “Top Tips For Parents of Unruly Children.” Choose something simpler like “intelligent-parents-manage-children”.
4. Use fixed-position navigation. This technique involves locking a site’s navigation panel in place as the visitor scrolls down the page. This offers convenience for visitors and can help marketers as well when it allows visitors to take action easily, such as signing up for promotions.
5. Try being authentic. Don’t be a “know it all”. Try to appear honest, open, and transparent. Do this always. Remember that blogging is primarily an expression of a person’s personality. Reaching for perfection is great, but don’t dwell on it. If you make a mistake, you make a mistake. You are an individual and no one can take your place.
6. Preserve the personal information users submit on your site safely. Save users’ information like registration data, so it doesn’t have to be entered more than once on different forms. This kind of “sticky” information saves your users time and effort, and they will likely appreciate the streamlining this kind of good design provides.
7. It can be very helpful to tie your blog in to all forms of social media. Sites such as Facebook and Twitter will make your blog more successful and help you gain notoriety. These sites will give you many opportunities to interact with your site visitors and attract more readers.
8. Test your site on multiple browsers, platforms (Windows 7, Windows XP, Linux, etc.) and devices (Mac, PC, tablets, cell phones, etc.) Since each browser works a little differently, your coding could be interpreted differently on each one, and in some instances it could cause the website to not function properly. There are a number of resources that you can use to determine what popular web browsers should be tested. Try your website out on various popular browsers. Since lots of people surf the Internet on their smartphones, look at your site through a mobile browser or two, also.
9. It is important that your content stands out from other content posted on the internet because you have only a short amount of time to get a reader interested. To make your blog stand out from the rest, use an appealing graphic or heading and embolden any keywords in your post. Bullet points are also a great way to break up long articles and express key points.
Email Marketing Tip: Your marketing emails should be short and to the point. Try to keep your language direct and to the point. This will demonstrate your respect for the value of your readers’ time. This will also ensure that your subscribers read until the end of the email. It is important to remember that even the finish of your email has critical content.
Please submit your comments or questions about how much can you earn as an affiliate marketer in the comments section below.