Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
How Much Money Does An Affiliate Marketer Make
Right and wrong affiliate marketing methods, and little pointers that will increase your profits:
9 Amazing Affiliate Marketing Online Techniques
1. You need to choose topics that you have a lot of passion about for your blog. Writing about subjects that mean something to you will make your content appear more sincere. This makes it easier to connect with your followers, which in turn will improve the overall quality of your blog!
2. Keep your website simple and feature contrasting colors for clarity. Try your best to never use a dark background with dark text. It simply becomes a big blob of darkness when visitors try to decipher the information presented to them. Do not use complex patterns as a background, either. The text and pattern will mix together. The best contrast is usually black text on a white background.
3. Don’t use that drop-down menu for post headers. Take advantage of keyboard shortcuts instead! A variety of options are available by holding down the CTRL button, then choosing a number between 1 and 6. This has the potential to save you lots of time if you make heavy use of headers.
4. Make sure that every page on your website loads as quickly as possible. Users with slower Internet connections might decide that the wait isn’t worth it if your site loads slowly. You will want your users to have a great overall experience.
5. Make sure you understand the subject matter of every blog post before you write. Failing to gather the right information can cause you to write blog posts that are factually incorrect. You must also have plenty of knowledge on the topic in order to respond to comments.
6. Get familiar with your subject. If you want to have a blog or website, you need to research anything you plan on posting. When you do not seem genuine or knowledgeable, you will quickly lose readers. Knowing your subject inside and out is essential for a good blog or website.
7. Use social media to promote your blog. Put links to your blog on each social media site and create pages for your blog on these sites, so that readers have a variety of methods for following your blog. Social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter are popular and can be used to make you successful. You can easily reach more readers and followers with these web portals.
8. If you use FileZilla as your server, use your username, domain and port to configure the menu settings. That way, you only need to select your settings from the personalized menu whenever you need to log back into the server. That saves a great deal of time.
9. Try to keep each blog that you make about one simple topic. If the scope of your blog is too wide, the posts you write will seem like they are all over the place and confuse your readers. Limiting each of your blogs to one topic or area of interest will make them far more readable.
Email Marketing Tip: The first commandment of email marketing is to never send unsolicited messages. Messages sent to recipients who did not request them are at risk of being marked as spam. This practice is terrible for the reputation of your business, and you may even get your IP address blocked by ISPs if they receive complaints about your unsolicited messages.
Please submit your comments or questions about how much money does an affiliate marketer make in the comments section below.