Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
How Old Do You Have To Be To Start Affiliate Marketing
Build an affiliate marketing business you can be proud of. Learn how:
7 Practical Affiliate Marketing Web Site Methods
1. Remember that blogging is a social business. Because of this, you must be accessible to your readers. You should also actively network with other bloggers in your niche. It simply isn’t logical to expect to be able to put nothing in and get something out in return. To have success with blogging, you need to be proactive.
2. If your title is long, clean up your post’s permalink. Excessively long titles make for cumbersome, clumsy URLs. Rather than writing that, have your permalink be “discipline-tips-children” or something similar that captures your keywords.
3. Don’t use frames when you design your site so that it is better suited to search engines. Many users like frames, but when search engines crawl your website, they will not see what is contained within them. If search engines cannot read your information, you will have a poor web ranking. You won’t get as many visitors.
4. Security is something a WordPress site needs, and that’s why you need to keep passwords secret. Additionally, only use reputable sites when downloading plugins. If your site gets hacked or has malware, you can lose everything you have worked so hard on.
5. Post new content frequently on your blog to keep your readers interested and they will have the incentive to come back to your website regularly. Great blogs generally default to posting at least once a day at minimum. If this seems intimidating, try coming up with a few weeks worth of content before you take your blog live. This helps to make posts for days that you have writer’s block.
6. Should you be targeting a local audience with your site, purchase a CCTLD. This means the domain name you are given fits that area. A ccTLD is useful in routing local visitors to your website, who may not be able to find it using other means.
7. Does the clutter of WordPress bother you? You can turn off a number of the on-page boxes you see. Just go to SCREEN OPTIONS in the upper portion of the window. Click it and you’ll get a drop-down menu which allows you to click off (or on) the boxes that you want.
Email Marketing Tip: Make use of A/B testing for variations on your subject lines. Split the mailing list in half. Use a different subject line for each half of the list, while keeping the rest of the email the same. This can help you see which subject lines cause readers to open your messages and which get ignored.
Please submit your comments or questions about how old do you have to be to start affiliate marketing in the comments section below.