Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
How To Become An Affiliate Marketer
Right and wrong affiliate marketing methods, and little pointers that will increase your profits:
9 Important Affiliate Marketing Online Techniques
1. When you make your blog, think about buying a domain name instead of putting your blog on a free site. It does not cost much, and will make you seem more professional. Doing this will also make your URL easier for visitors to remember, particularly if your business or website’s name is the URL.
2. Remember, you don’t have to break the bank to design a website. For each costly, popular program or tool available for web design, there are equally useful programs or tools that are much cheaper. For example, you can use free software to help you create websites and add design elements to all your pages. Open source software usually does the same things as paid software. You can save a lot of money by using freeware or open source software.
3. Get rid of special characters in the URLs of your WordPress blog posts. Special characters annoy search engine spiders, so it’s best not to have any. Keep your URL’s short and to the point.
4. In your website design, keep in mind that web browsers are more friendly to websites that have independent CSS pages and provide conditional loading. Testing and maintenance in the future are much easier when these techniques are employed. Every website needs some maintenance eventually, so you need things to be as easy as possible to make the necessary changes.
5. Your blog should have a contact page that is easy to find. This will allow your visitors to be able to contact you with any questions that they might have. You don’t know who’s going to be visiting your blog, so allowing others to contact you may provide some valuable feedback.
6. When putting together the pages of a new website, resist the feeling that you have to take advantage of every single bit of available space. If you are using every single available pixel, the website may feel extremely cluttered. Leaving sufficient gaps between the different page elements will make people more comfortable. It can actually work to your benefit if you allow some space to be left uninhabited.
7. Write about timeless topics which will always be searched for, like recipe ingredient conversions or exercises for flabby stomachs. Some topics and ideas are ageless. They inspire the same level of interest today that they inspired last year. They will likely continue to be of interest well into the future. It’s these topics that will regularly pull in readers.
8. A good site design should include white space in the layout. Content is the most important part of your site and using white space effectively can help people focus on that. If your page is too busy, you run the risk of your visitors missing important information.
9. Including a survey or poll in your blog is a good way to invite reader participation. This allows your visitors to give feedback, leading them to believe their opinion matters to you. After your survey has been up for a while, you can blog about the results and your opinions about those results. You can also use this information to refine your blog to the interests of your readership.
Email Marketing Tip: Email marketing should have the branding of your business. The template you create must include your branding, including logo and color scheme, to match your other marketing materials. By doing so, you can make your emails recognizable to your readers and make use of any preexisting familiarity they have with your company.
Please submit your comments or questions about how to become an affiliate marketer in the comments section below.