Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
How To Build An Email List For Affiliate Marketing
Learn the secrets to affiliate marketing success:
7 Timely Affiliate Marketing Web Site Skills
1. Be sure there are no broken links on your website. Do this before uploading the links to your server. This is necessary because when you have visitors come to your site they will find that the information they want to see is not available anymore and if this is to happen a lot on your site, they will leave. Save yourself some headaches by making sure that everything is working as it should.
2. Make sure that your information is relevant and appealing. Nobody is immune from daily tasks such as sweeping and cleaning the dishes. If your information isn’t presented in a unique way then readers aren’t likely to care. Choose topics that will make visitors feel involved, intrigued, or intent on reading further. The main goal of blogging is to get readers to your site.
3. White space is a key element in web design, so many sure you have some! Blank spaces will actually enhance readability, and visitors will not have to strain to read content on cluttered pages.
4. Post a list of your top 10 previous blogs on the side of your blog. This helps new readers quickly determine whether they are interested in your blog’s topic. By doing this, your viewers will easily be able to determine of your content is that which they seek, and subsequently your search engine listings shall be enhanced.
5. Don’t add large ads to your site. You need to be sure people are very comfortable when they’re visiting the site you have up, so be kind to them. When you add content, make sure it does not add clutter to the existing content so that it looks more professional and people are likely to return to your site.
6. You must always use the proper font on blog posts. Considering the fact that people come to your blog for the written content, the font size has to be correct. You want something that has the perfect balance. It shouldn’t be so big that it dominates the page or so small that your readers need a magnifying glass to view the text.
7. As you go about setting up your website, make sure that you add ALT tags to all images on the site. It helps those who are surfing the web with disable graphics. It also helps those with visual impairments, as images can be translated to voice. Even if you use links for your images, the ALT tags will help to explain what the link does. It’s also important to remember that search engine bots search for ALT tags, so they can aid in your search engine ranking.
Email Marketing Tip: You should always get permission from your customers before you add them to your email list. People don’t like spam, and spam is unsolicited email. Sending email without permission can be detrimental to your business. So, get a good start with potential customers by ensuring they are o.k. with receiving your mailings.
Please submit your comments or questions about how to build an email list for affiliate marketing in the comments section below.